Chapter 18

Silence filled the air as Alex and I sat beside each other without uttering a single word. My heart strings were tugging, aching to hold him. I missed the feeling of his skin, the way he used to hold me. Tears threatened to spill over, but I couldn't let him feel like he won, to let him think that I still cared for him.

"You gonna start talking?" I asked with a steady voice. I was glad my voice didn't waver and show off the turbulent emotions I was feeling inside.

"You and harry. What's happening?" My heart wrenched when I heard his voice. He sounded so sad.

"Uh...isn't it obvious? We're going out." I replied, feeling unsure of what to reply him.

"Did you sleep with him?" Was the question he asked me next.

"I don't see how my sexual life is any concern to you." I snapped.

"I don't think you two had sex. You're too much of a prude for that."

What. The. Fuck.

"Excuse me? What the fuck is your problem?" Tears were threatening to spill over, as my eyes started to get glossy. Alex's eyes softened when he was the state I was in.

"Look I didn't mean it, I'm sorr-"

"Stop. I don't want to hear it." I cut him off. He might have felt sorry for saying what he did, but I was sure that he meant it.

Was that why he didn't stay with me? Because I didn't have sex with him?

Did he even love me?

Unwanted questions started flooding into my mind and there was no hiding back my tears anymore. I prepared myself to walk away from Alex, and forcefully shrugged his hand off when he tried to get a hold of me. I stormed back where I knew harry would be.

I was going to prove to Alex that I wasn't a prude. While scanning the room for Harry, I downed a few shots of what I assumed was Vodka.

The minute I saw Harry, I had a surge of confidence. He was sitting down with a drink in his hand, talking to some blonde boy. I walked towards him, pulled him up to his feet and brought him to the dance floor.

Some weird ass music was playing, but it didn't matter. All that mattered to me now was the feeling of Harrys skin against mine. I pushed myself closer to him, my ass up against his crotch. I felt like a total noob trying to do something I've never done before, but I figured I've watched enough movies to pull this off. I started grinding against him, as my hands curled around his neck.

I could feel his member getting harder by the second, and i relished in the feeling of it.

I swiftly turned around, and made sure the palm of my hand rested on Harry's d.ick when I pulled him closer to whisper in his ear.

"You feeling hórny Harry?" I all but purred in his ear. My hands were moving along the length of his díck, and fuck, it was huge.

I started kissing down his neck when I felt his hand rest on my aśs.

"Should we go up to one of the rooms again? And actually do something?"

Harry gave me a questioning look, most probably because everything I was doing was so out of character.

I led harry up the stairs again, our pace increasing with each step we took. The alcohol that was coursing through my veins were making me courageous, but deep down I knew that alcohol wasn't the only reason for my actions. I had a point to prove. I was not a d.amn prude. A point to prove to myself.

The minute we entered the room, harry smashed his lips against mine. His hands were roughly grabbing my bréasts while he fumbled to pull his shirt off. I whimpered when harry broke our kiss so that he could pull off me top. My brà came off as soon as my shirt did and he now moved to kiss the swell of my bréasts.

Harry's mouth was magic.

"Fuck Harry." I moaned and that was the only encouragement Harry needed to move whatever we were doing to the bed. Harry pushed me onto the bed and started to unbutton my jeans.

No piece of clothing was left on my body. I figured we've had enough of foreplay. I pushed harry down to the bed, so that I could straddle him. I kissed his lips, and starting kissing down the length of his body. I fumbled with his jeans and pulled them down along with his boxers.

F.uck.

I knew he was huge, from when I palming in a few minutes but f.uck, his d.ick was big.

I realized that I had been basically just staring at his extremely-hard member when I felt Harry's hand grip my hair and guide me towards his crotch.

What the hell am I supposed to do?
I mean knew I was supposed to suck on it, but where do I start?

"Just suck me, like you'd do a lollipop."

I have never seen a lollipop this big.

I flicked out my tongue to start from the bottom and just licked my way up to the head. I continued the same motion all around his shaft, while my hand started pumping him too.

"Baby, just suck me, I won't last." Harry grunted with his husky voice.

My lips surrounded itself around his shaft and I started bobbing up and down. My hands continued pumping the length that my mouth couldn't reach.

I looked up at Harry while sucking him, only to see him with eyes closed, enjoying the feelings my lips around him.

Possibly sensing my stare on him, he opened his eyes and gave me a slight smirk.

"I swear to god, if you look at me like that while sucking me I am going to c.um all over you this instant."

His words just made me more wet.

Harry began to take lead, and started pushing himself deeper into my mouth. I started choking on him, and that was the only encouragement he needed to finish off. A salty substance filled my mouth and I swallowed it, not knowing what else to do with it.

The effects of alcohol was setting in I was starting to get tired, but Harry had different plans.

"Lay down, it's my turn to make you feel good." He said while he switched places with me.

"Yeah, no. I'm sleepy." I replied as my eyes started to droop.

"You had my d.ick in your mouth less then a minutes ago, now you're sleepy?"

I nodded, too lazy to even reply.

"Get dressed, let's go down." He replied with a throaty laugh.

I looked around Harry's room and found my clothes scattered around everywhere.

After getting dressed, we made our way downstairs, and Harry left me to go talk to some of his friends while I searched for Lydia.

Lydia was supposed to be the one driving us back home today, seeing as how she was the one who drove us here.

I felt very serene. I just gave Harry a b.lowjob and I didn't even seem to care that I did. Hell, I liked it. Alcohol gave me the courage, and probably fueled my desire, but I knew one thing. I knew that I wanted Harry. My love for Alex had dominated me for so long, I had been so "secure" with him that I forgot to feel anything other than that. Alex and I were always lovey-Dovey, but we lacked passion, which explained the lack of sex in our relationship. I was done being a prude, I was done with overthinking everythig. I wanted to be reckless, to have fun and be happy.

And I could do that with Harry. I didn't need love from him, I just needed him to help me be like him.

To be carefree and happy.

---
Hi guys! How do you guys like the story so far? I'm sorry for not updating so long, but I promise to do it more frequently! More comments and votes would help! Pretty please? :*