𝟬𝟭𝟵. 𝗕𝗨𝗦-𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗣

"Ethan keeps checking his phone like every five minutes, it's like he's waiting for something, you know like a message or a signal of some kind." Stiles says and I look up at him. I have been feeling slightly better at this point. We've been on the bus for quite a while and I had time to calm down.

"I don't know, something evil though I can tell. I have a very perceptive eye for evil, but you know that." Stiles says and Scott just looks at Ethan with a scowl on his face. "I don't like him sitting with Danny." He says and I glance at them, before focusing back at the couple. "Me neither." I say and sigh, seeing Stiles grab his phone.

"I'm gonna see what he's waiting for." Stiles says and opens his messages. "What are you doing?" Scott asks and Stiles shrugs. "I'm gonna ask." Soon Danny's phone chimes and I look at the message Stiles sent.

Find out why Ethan keeps checking his phone

"Are you serious?" I mutter and Danny turns around, while Stiles raises his chin and smiles, pointing at him. Danny shakes his head and mouths 'no' which you can read from Stiles' expression wasn't the response he was hoping for.

Just do it!

Stiles texts again and Danny types.

No

He responds and I grab the phone.

ASK HIM

I know it isn't gonna help, but still. Danny looks at us again and Stiles puts his hands in the air while I give him puppy eyes.

NO. I like this guy. What's wrong with you?

"Ah that's so sweet. Do you think Danny will still like him very much when he's dead?" I hiss and glare at Ethan, who isn't looking at me.

It's important. PLEASE

Stiles asks again Danny puts his phone away, not responding. Stiles starts spamming him and Ethan glances at him, looking confused. Danny and Ethan talk and suddenly Ethan's head snaps to us, making Stiles and Scott hide and I just roll my eyes, putting my finger in the air.

"Well, that wasn't very subtle." Stiles groans and Scott has trouble getting back up.

Someone close to him is sick. Might not make it through the night.

Danny answers and I look at the text. The Alpha Derek attacked, he might be dead. "Ennis?" Scott asks and I look up at Stiles. "Okay, so does that mean..." Scott asks and I frown. "He's not dead, yet." He says and Scott nods.

"Do you think Derek is... um, not dead?" I ask and Scott just gives me a pleading look. "Jared, I'm warning you. I'm an empathetic vomiter. You throw up, I'm gonna throw up right back at you. And it will be profoundly disgusting." He says and I look at Jared, then at Stiles.

"Please don't talk about throwing up. It's not good." Jared tries and Coach shrugs. "I might throw up on you just to make a point, Jared." He says and Jared starts shaking his head. "It's not good. It's not good." He repeats and I sigh, looking at Coach.

"Now the rest of you, don't think we're gonna miss this meet because of a slight traffic jam, a minor tornado warning... Jared. We're gonna make this thing, nothing is gonna stop us!" He yells and Stiles raises his hand.

"Stilinski put your hand down." Coach says and Stiles sighs. "You know there's like a food exit, about a half a mile up. I don't know if we stop, then maybe traffic-"

"We're not gonna stop." Coach says so determined even I believe it. "Okay, but if we stop-"

"Stilinski!" He whistles loudly and angry. "Shut it! Seriously! It's a little bus! Stop asking me questions." Stiles sits straight and puts his hand on his mouth. "I hate him." Stiles says and I crack a smile. "Did you call Deaton?" I ask and Scott doesn't look so good.

"I keep having his voicemail." Scott says and Stiles sighs. "Okay, enough, I'm calling Lydia and Allison." Stiles says and I frown. Huh? "How are they gonna help, back I Beacon Hills?" Scott asks and Stiles sighs. "They're not, they've been following us for hours." He says and points his phone to the back, making me squint my eyes trying to look for them, but I didn't see them immediately.

"Pathetic." He says and rings.

"Hey Stiles. Yeah we're just about to walk into a movie. Popcorn and..." Stiles cuts Lydia off before she can embarrasse herself further. "I know you guy are right behind us. Put me on speaker." He says and I look at Scott. "Okay." She says and puts him on speaker.

"Okay, look, Scott's still hurt." Stiles says and there is silence. "What do you mean still? He's not healing?" Allison asks and Stiles shakes his head. "No. He's not healing, I think he's actually getting worse." It's true, he starts to smell like death too now.

"The bloods turning like a black colour." He explains and I look back at Isaac and Boyd, they were healed, they were also hurt. "What's wrong with him?" Lydia asks and Stiles rolls his eyes. "What's wrong with him? I don't- do I have a PhD in lycanthrophy? How am I supposed to know that?" He asks sassy and I look at him, Stiles amazes me sometimes, yet I am not surprised at all.

"We need to get him off the bus." Allison says and I agree with her. "And take him where? A hospital?" Lydia asks and they start having a conversation. "If he's dying, yeah." Allison says and starts talking into the phone. "Stiles there's a rest area about a mile up. Tell the coach to pull over." She says and I grab the phone.

"It's useless. Coach just whistles into your face once you start talking." I say and Stiles snatches the phone back, glaring at me. "Well, reason with him." She says and Stiles looks like he's been punched in the face.

"Reason? Have you met this guy?" Stiles asks and I glance over at Jared, then back at Coach. "Just try something." She says and they hang up.

Stiles stands up, taking a deep breathe. "Coach." He says confident and Coach looks up, sighing. "Stilinski-" Stiles cuts him off before he says something else.

"Coach, its five minutes for a bathroom break, okay? We've been on this thing for like three hours-" whistle

"It's 60 miles to the next rest stop-" whistle

"Being cooped up for hours is not good-" whistle

"You know our bladders aren't-" whistle, another whistle

"Coach-" Coach starts to whistle the entire time while Stiles starts talking. "This is, can you? Please?" He makes a face that says 'i'm gonna murder someone.' "Let me talk!" He says beyond annoyed and I look at Scott.

"I'm-" Coach laughs and Stiles opens his mouth again. "Every time," coach whistles a very long whistle and Stiles stays silent. "Get back to your seat Stilinski!" He yells and I stand up, smirking to myself. "Okay!" He yells and grab Stiles, pointing at Jared.

"Jared. Keep your eyes on the horizon." He says and I whisper in Stiles ear what he needs to do to make the bus stops. Smirking to each other Stiles sits down and I walk back to Scott.

"We're gonna stop soon, don't worry."

~1229 words~