Episode 6: Capture

"Wh...where am I." Kion said as he began to regain consciousness. He looked around and saw Bunga and Fuli laying on the ground unconscious. Kion looked around and saw that they are in a den with the entrance being blocked off.

Kion stood up and walked over to his friends, and shook them with his paw to wake them up. "Bunga, Fuli, wake up!"

The two of them opened their eyes, regaining their consciousness. They slowly began to stand up and look at their surroundings."Where are we?" Bunga asked while scratching his head.

"No clue but we need to get out of here." Kion responded. The three of them walked over to the entrance of the den, which has been barricaded with large bones and tree branches, and large rocks to keep them in place.

"I have an idea, we keep running into the entrance until everything breaks!" Bunga suggested. Fuli rolled hey eyes. "It's not going to work, we don't have the strength or durability for that plan to work."

Bunga shrugged and walked over to the side of the den and sat down. "Alright then, what do you suggest."

"I suggest you two keep quiet if you want to live!" Said a cold and deep voice. The three teens looked to the entrance of the den, and through the bones and branches they saw a white tiger sitting in front of them. His eyes were narrowed and he had an emotionless expression on his face.

"Who are you, and what are we doing here." Kion asked, taking a few steps closer to the entrance of the den.

"You are prisoners of the Legion of Elementals. Ever since our scouts spotted you three, I didn't believe it, but I was mistaken. The legendary leader of the Lion Guard, and king of the Tree of life."

"What do you want with us?" Kion growled.

A small smirk was visible on the Tiger's face. "We need you for something special. You see you and I aren't so different."

Kion snarled at the Tiger. "I'm nothing like you!"

"But you are. You see it's no coincidence that you were born with powers. Powers that could level entire kingdoms. But your bloodline isn't the only one with such gifts. We all figured that out, and since then have been looking for the source of our power. We heard the stories of the Roar being given to those worthy by the lions of the past, but those are just stories. But we have came across a breakthrough."

"Why are you telling me this? I want nothing to do with you or the Legion of Elementals!" The tiger let out a small chuckle.

"So young and naive. Don't you want to know where your powers truly come from. If you help us find it, you can have the power to save those who couldn't save themselves, eliminate any threat that arrises. The Power to protect your friends, family, and Rani." The tiger noticed Kion's angry expression change when he mentioned Rani, and smiled. "Think about it."

With that, the Tiger walked away. Kion stood there, internally questioning what the Tiger had just told him. His mind began to debate itself, there were so many thoughts going on in his head that it gave him a headache. However Fuli noticed Kion overthinking what the Tiger had told him, and decided to interfere. "You aren't actually considering joining them right?"

Kion snapped out of his thoughts and looked over to her. "Well..."

"SERIOUSLY!" Fuli yelled. "You do realize the elementals are the reason we are in this situation in the first place right!? They are the reason that you are not with Rani, or why I am not with Azaad right now, and you are considering joining them!"

Bunga stood up from where he was sitting, and quickly walked over to Fuli. "Well if you think about it, Kion is technically an elemental."

Fuli snarled at Bunga. "That's not the point! The point is that Kion shouldn't even consider helping out the enemy."