~Louis's cousin part 2~

(Bridget's p.o.v.) chapter 21
Bri, Jill, and I just stood there for what felt like ever. Standing in front of us were FIVE SECONDS OF SUMMER!! "Hello, loves" Ashton said waving a hand in front of our faces "you ok?" I looked over at Bri and Jill to see them already looking at me "what" I asked, they took in a big breath and at the same time screamed "ITS FIVE SECONDS OF SUMMER!" I shook my head at them and took a step back just to bump into someone. When I looked up I'll admit, i freaked out a little. "ITS CALUM FUCKING HOOD!! OMG I JUST RAN INTO CALUM HOOD!!" "You act like you love him more than you do me" Niall pouts "Ummm.....yah bout that.....Niall, I think I want to break up" I said in all seriousness. The look on his face made me want to laugh but I had to act cool, so I did, "w-what, why" he asked "I realized something, something big, I like Calum more then you" I said with a shrug. Niall didn't like that answer much, cuz the next thing I knew Calum was pinned against the wall by none other then Niall fucking Horan. "Niall I was kidding, I just wanted to see your reaction." I told the angry Irish man in front of me "that wasn't very funny Bridget" he told me with a shake of his head but I could still see the faint smile he was trying to hide. "Fuck Calum, ITS LUKE FRICKEN HEMMINGS!!! BRIDGET GET THE FUCK OUT THE WAY, JILL GET THE FUCKING CAMERA!!" Bri yelled and wrapped her arms around Luke. I wanted to laugh but in all honesty, had NO room to talk after the way I reacted to bumping into Calum. Instead I turned to Niall "hey Niall, will u be a dear and take pictures of this most wonderful of days" I asked and handed him my phone "and please make sure to get Bri holding Luke, his face is priceless" I added.