Title your Story Part

(Harry's) CHAPTER 20

Once everybody said their goodbyes and left, Briana, Lou, and I watched a movie. It was Mean Girls. I wasn't really watching the movie, louis's made me watch this with him a million times. So instead I texted Zayn, since Niall had bridget and Liam was celebrating with Jillian on the proposal. We texted for about an hour until Briana nudged me and I looked at her "who you texting" she asked "Zayn, he was the only one that was alone" I answered. She stared at me for a little while then shook her head "you basically just called Zayn forever alone" she told me. I hadn't realized that I did until she informed me. "If your both done insulting Zayn now, it's bed time" Louis told us then added "we have a surprise for you girls tomorrow" and left for bed. "Ya, we should get to bed" I said and dragged her to the room.

*morning*

We all woke up at the ass crack of dawn to have breakfast. We were the first at the restaurant so we had to wait for a table. Next to walk in were Zayn, Liam, and Jill. Zayn was half asleep and bumped into a table which made us all bust up laughing. about two hours later Niall and Bridget walked in. Bridget was just in sweatpants and a tee shirt of Niall's with bed head, it was funny as hell if you ask me. "Bridget here didn't want to get up, so we were late" Niall explained with an eye roll "it's not my fault that you wanted to wake me up at the ass crack of dawn now is it" Bridget replied with a yawn. "Well, we should get to Zayn's, but not before Niall's, Bridget needs to change" Louis told us all "why, what's so important that I have to change, this is my favorite one of niall's shirts" Bridget complained "because you do" Zayn said as he pushed her out the door and to the car. About an hour later we were at Niall's and Bridget was in white jeans and Niall's five seconds of summers shirt. "so can you tell us our surprise yet" Jill asked Liam. "Nope, we're not at Zayn's yet" he told her with a grin. We decided to walk to Zayn's, cuz Bridget called herself fat and that she needed a walk. After hours of walking, we were at Zayn's and on the couch. "Now can we know" asked Bridget. I was about to reply when the door bell rung "yup" Louis said popping the p. As Liam opened the door. The girls were all looking at each other until five seconds of summer walked through the door.