~ Louis cousin part 2 ~

CHAPTER 4 (Liam's)    It was 8:00 and i was the first one awake. The house was a mess so i figured that i should clean it up. I started to clean the kitchen and when i touch the cold pizza Niall shot up off the ground and woke up Bridget with him "FOOD" Niall yelled as Bridget yelled "NIALL YOU WERE WARM COME BACKKK." "I am not your human heater" Niall said "but you could be if you lay back down with me" Bridget pleaded, Niall huffed but layed back down. They fell back asleep in the cutest way ever so i took a picture and posted it on twitter, the picture was of Bridget in Niall's chest and his head was in the crook of her neck. After the picture i started to clean again, but this time the rooms stating with Briana's. I went up to her room and to my surprise it was clean, so i stopped and went back  downstairs. "GUYS WAKE UPPPPPP, IM LONELYYYY" I whined Bridget mumbled "but you got Jill, wake her up and leave the rest of us alone" in her sleep. "What about Jill" Jill asked waking up "will you wake up and talk to me" "sure,but only cuz i love you" she answered "no that's impossible i love you more" "no i-" she was saying before Louis, Bridget, and Niall yelled "WE GET IT YOU BOTH LOVE EACH OTHER." Its now 12:00 and we are all awake and wandering what to do for today "how bout" Harry was gonna say something but my cell phone started to ring. "Hello, Paul, really, OK, in an hour, got it" "Liam what did Paul want" Zayn asked "he said we had an interview in an hour" "HAHA you guys have to leave while we get to relax" Bridget said  gesturing to herself and the girls "Paul said to bring you guys to" i told her "WE ARE GOING TO BE ON T.V" Briana squeald "OMG, now she's going to dragg me and Jill back and forth from room to room just to find the perfect outfit" Bridget complained "ohh shut up Bridget" Jill said and skipped to the door "Liam come on i got to get ready Briana will text me what to wear" she said "OK, im coming" i said and got up to go get ready.