~ Louis's cousin part 2 ~

CHAPTER 8 (Jill's) Today is Bridget's birthday and were taking her surffing. Its 4 :00 and Bridget is still asleep "OK, lets wake her up" Harry said "you guys can, im making her a birthday breakfast" Niall said "i'll stay with Niall he might burn their house down" Liam piped up. So me, Briana, Harry, Zayn, and Louis all made our way to Bridget's room, once in we all yelled "HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIDGET" she rolled over and looked at us "i love you guys, but WHAT THE FUCK I WAS ASLEEP" she yelled and Niall walked in "babe, wake up we are taking you surffing" Niall said "fine, ill get up" Bridget huffed and got out of bed in her neon green sweet pants and Niall's shrit "awwww thats so cute" Briana said "what are you on about" Bridget asked her "your waring Niall's shirt" Briana replied "ohh shut up" Bridget said and walked to her closet "oh no, im picking your outfit" Briana said. "OK, everybody out, but Jill and Briana" Bridget said "OK OK were leaving" Liam said and gave me a kiss on the cheek "OK, Liam stop eating Jill's face off and leave" Bridget said annyed with us "it was a kiss on the cheek Bridget" Liam said as he walked out. "OK, so Bridget for you i have your neon blue bikini and to cover up white shorts with light blue tank" Briana said and handed Bridget her clothes, a minute or two Bridget came out in the outfit and said "im ready to surff" "OK, lets gom downstairs" Briana said and led the way. We were now downstairs but the boys did not notice because Louis and Harry were fighting about superman "SUPERMAN IS BETTER HARRY" Bridget yelled to get their attention "really" Louis asked excited "well no and ya" Bridget said "what" Harry asked confused "well ya Superman is better than whatever you said and also no i just wanted your attention" she explained "HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIDGET" Niall said and gave her a plate full of bacon "thank you Niall, but i don't like bacon" Bridget said with a frown "i still can't belive you don't like bacon" Briana said taking the plate from her "its nasty" Bridget said taking the plate back from her and giving it to Niall "and you didn't make it he did, therefor he eats it" "thank you, and to think its your birthday" he said and kissed her cheek "now Niall stop eating her face" Liam said moking Bridget "its my birthday, i can do what ever i want" Bridget said "that i tell you to" Louis said from behinde her "Lou, im fourteen" Bridget whinned "and im tweny-one" he said and messed up her hair "LOUIS TOMLINSON I SPENT ON HOUR ON HER HAIR" Briana yelled "an hour, why" Harry asked "cuz she would not for the love of god sit still" Briana said pointing to Bridget "i didn't want people pulling my hair that early in the moring" Bridget said shrugging. "Are you ready to go surffing, old lady" Niall teased Bridget "yes i am, old man" she teased back "alright who wants to drive" Liam asked "i wnt to drive with Bridget and Niall" Louis said "hell no" Bridget replied "why im a good driver" Louis defended him self "do you remember last time you visited me in the U.S, you were in the rong lane Lou" Bridget sassed "i forgot i was in the states.....GOD" he said over dramatic "i still don't care i want Liam to drive us" she said and climed in the car. Once at the beach Liam and Louis got the suff boards while the rest of us waited on shore. "Pink for Briana, purple for Jill, green for Niall, Blue for Zayn, yellow for Bridget, white for Harry, red for Lou, and black for me" Liam stated so everybody grabed their boards and headed for the water. "Liam am i doing this right" Bridget asked on her surff board on her back "no, you need to sit on the board" Niall answered for Liam while helping her sit up "thanks" she muttered "LIAM PAYNE THIS IS STUPID, I QUIT" Briana yelled after she fell off of hers "HA HA HA HA" you heard Bridget and Niall laughing and then a splash "OMG Bridget are you OK" Niall asked after she came back up "im fine, AND NOT A QUITER LIKE BRIANA" she yelled "I CAN HEAR YOU BRIDGET" Briana yelled back "YOU WERE SUPOST TO LOSER" Bridget yelled while climbing back on her board."Harry don't do that" Louis said but you heard a splash "MY CURLS ARE WET" Harry yelled and went to sit by Briana on shore "HARRY YOU LOOK WIERD WITHOUT YOUR CURLS" Bridget yelled holding back a laugh "i totaly agree" Liam said. "Bridget are you done yet, you fell 5 times only the boys now how to surff" Briana told her "not untill i learn" Bridget said and fell again "fine i quit" she said after coming back up from under water "were to now" Bridget asked all excited "back home for a surprise" Niall told her "uggh i hate surprises" she complained "than its a secret" Niall fixed his sentance all she did was laugh.