~Louis's cousin part 2~

(Zayn's) CHAPTER 14

While me,Bridget, Briana, Jill, and Lou was having our little dance party, we didn't know Harry, Niall, and Liam walk through the door. "Ladies, we have gifts" Niall told them while giving Bridget her bag "ooo joy, nerd outfits" Brianna replied with sarcasm " watch it..." Harry told her with a small smile playing on his face. " ok, while we go change, u guys play on ur phones or whatever u guys do" Bridget told us with Bri and Jill behind her. "So what nerd outfits did u guys buy them" Lou asked "Briana got a pink skirt and white shirt, Bridget got a green skirt and white shirt, and Jill got a purple skirt and black shirt" Liam informed us. We waited about 40 more minutes for the girls to come down and when they did they looked like beautiful........nerds. "At least Harry knew my favorite color" Briana said while walking over to Harry and kissing his cheek. "What about u girls" I asked Bridget and Jill " anything Liam picks I like" Jill replied and kissed his cheek " I love the fact that Niall knows my favorite color, considering it's his to" Bridget said and gave him a kiss that only me and Harry saw. " shall we go now" Jill asked "ya, let's get this over with" Briana said "please lose ur attitude, I only said golfing cuz the boys golf and since we've been here all we did is what we want, let them do something they like,please Briana" Bridget pleaded " fine, sorry." And we left.

~at the course~

When we got to the course everybody got off the cart but me. "Zayn ain't u come in" Bridget asked "naw I like to watch the boys play" "ok well have fun loner" she told me and walked away holding Nialls hand. Before they got to far away I yelled "Briana, love I'll keep the seat next to me warm for ya" her replie was a simple yet affective answer......her middle finger and a dirty look!