~ Louis cousin part 2 ~

CHAPTER 7 (Zayn's)   We all watched as Bridget dragged the interviewer off of Niall by her hair. "Bridget stop,before you get put in jail" Briana said but it was to late Bridget already punched the interviewer "BRIDGET WHAT THE FUCK" Jill yelled and walked off stage and came back with Trevor "Bridget stop, i can stop this fight, but i can't stop the cops" he said. "Fine fine" Bridget said and got off the interviewer "i'm sorry i had to do that" Bridget said and walked away. Wow Niall's got a girl with a short temper. "Bridget what was that" Liam asked "i gave her a warning, she didn't take it" Bridget replied with her hands up "SO YOU PUNCHED HER" Jill yelled, bad choice for her cuz Bridget walked over to Jill and bitched slaped her and said "don't you ever yell at me again, thats Liam's job not your's." Jill just stood there with her hand on her cheek "my face hurts now" she complained "next time don't yell at me then" Bridget said and walked over to Niall. "Are you mad at me" she asked "honestly, a little" Niall said "but, Niall i gave her a warning to get off" Bridget cried "well mabey i wanted her to sit there" he said, and you could see the hurt in Bridget's eyes . "Niall, you didn't mean that did you" Harry asked after Bridget left the room "of course not, i was just mad thats all" he said and sat down on the couch with his head in his hands "Bridget will understand if you tell her" Briana said and sat down next to him "no she won't, she hates me now" he said. Every one was quit and for that moment you could hear soft cries "Niall don't cry, she'll forgive you" Liam said "i'm not crying" Niall said and looked up then we heard it again this time on the outside of the door "Bridget" Briana said under her breath "i'll go" Niall said but i stoped him "no, i will" and with that i was in the hallway. "Bridget are you OK" i asked "Zayn, ya im fine, a little heartbroken, but fine" she answered "hey now, don't cry love, he didn't mean it" "how do you now that he didn't mean it" she asked and looked up with teary eyes "he's really upset at himself for saying it" "do you think he hates me now" she asked "of course not, he loves you and always will" i told her the truth. It was true Niall loved Bridget with all his heart and i know for a fact that she loves him. "Let's get back to every one and tell them your OK" she sighed but said "OK" and got back up. We entered the door and everyone looked at us "Bridget are you OK" Louis asked as she came in "i'm fine Lou" she said "are you OK, Niall" she asked "i'm fine, why are you asking me that" he answered\asked "well, i made you mad" she said looking down "but i made you cry" he said "he's got a point crying beats being mad" Liam said. "So are you and Bridget good now" Louis asked, Niall just looked at Bridget "ya, were good" she said with a mile wide smile plastered on her face "really" Niall said looking up at her "ya, i know you didn't mean what you said. You were just mad wen you said it" Bridget told him "oh, i love you Bridget" he said and kissed her. "MY VERGIN EYES" Louis yelled making us all laugh "well lets head to Bridget and Niall's shall we" Liam said "OK, leego" Niall said trying to sound ganster but failed epicly.