~ Louis's cousin part 2 ~

CHAPTER 12 ( Niall's)   After we got home from Nando's Briana, Jill, and Bridget took up the whole couch to talk about Bridget's preasent from Emily. "I know its sooooo beautiful" Briana said "i know, i can't wait to see what you and the boys got me" Bridget said back. It was an hour and i decited to bring out the preasents "so here is one from Simon" Zayn said and handed it to her "o my triple diamonds" Bridget breathed "he got me recording time for a week, but here Briana you take it" she said shrugging her shoulders "what why, its your birthday preasent" Briana argued "because i don't sing infront of people like Simon Cowell, plus its your dream" "OK, next is from Liam and Louis" Jill said passing the box "no dout Louis wraped it" Bridget mummbled "hurtfulllllllllllllll" Louis whined "well, open it, love" Liam said "im trying, its all tape" she answered clawing at the box to open it "give it here" Zayn said while getting the scissors." BE CAREFULL ZAYN" Louis yelled, after  Zayn cut all the tape and gave the box back to Bridget "AWWWW its soooooo cute" Bridget said looking in the box "what did they get you" i asked scared of her answer "they got me a PUPPY" she said yelling the word puppy. "What kind of puppy" Briana asked "a Beagle" Louis said "Niall did you know about this" Bridget asked playing with the pup on the floor "no i had no idea" i said glaring at Liam and Lou. "What's her name" Jill asked "said her name was Georgia Rose" Bridget sang "OWWW" Briana yelled with a smile, that turned into a horrified face toward Harry. "Briana, the face, what's with it" "I.I.I.I......ummmm....Harry, you take this one" she said looking at Harry "what was that face for, love" he asked "your kidding right, do you remember what is in the box we got her" Briana asked "ohhhh, no" he answered. Briana stood there with a are-you-stupid look on her face while she pushed the box toward Bridget "AWWWWW its so cute also" Bridget said wen the box was opened "let me geuss, its a cat" i asked thro gritted teeth "no Niall, its a KITTEN" Bridget squeked as Briana face palmed. "And Jill before you asked her name is Diana" Bridget said "OK, next is from me" Jill said handing her a small box. Thank god, its a small box were an animal can't fit. "ummm Niall, are you the only one who didn't know about Georgia and Diana" Bridget asked "what do you mean,love" i asked as calm as possible "cuz, Jill got me a coller that says Georgia Rose and Diana" she said "ARE YOU KIDDING ME, ITS MY HOUSE AND YOU BOUGHT HER ANIMALS WITHOUT ASKING" "Niall, calm down" Liam tryed calming me "NO, everybody know but me, why" i asked "because, Bridget's always wanted a dog and her parents are such hard asses they said no" Louis informed me "OK, i get the dog but Harry and Briana the cat, explain" i demanded "Jill never told me Liam was getting a dog, she knew about Diana" Briana informed me "so what your saying, is this is Jillian's fault" i asked looking at Jill "yurp" Harry said poping the p. "WHAT BRIANA YOU KNOW ABOUT THE DOG" Jill yelled "guys stop, please just get alone" Bridget said putting Georgi and Diana in a pin looking thing to play and walking up the stairs "were are you going" Liam asked her "to my room, until you guys can get alone" and she slamed the door shut.