~ Louis's cousin part 2 ~

(bridgets) CAPTER 13.

I was in my room because i was tired of all the yelling and screaming. To top all this off its my birthday and my boyfriend is the cause of it! "Bridget, please come out and be social" Louis asked through my door "are you all still arguing" i asked "no, love please its your birthday, come celebrate it" that irish accent you couldn't miss replided "Niall go away, you started all of this" i shot back suddenly angry that he rueind my birthday. When i got no replie, i got out of bed and put my ear to the door and heard Louis yelling at Niall. "YOU FUCKING BASTARD, YOU FUCKED UP AND NONE OF US DID" Lou yelled. I couldn't help but let out a giggle at Louis's childness behaveoir. "Ok, i'll come out" i surendered while opening the door "but.......now you all have to make it up to me" "what do we have to do" Briana asked "well, Louis has to do nothing because he made me laugh, Harry has to drive me around were ever i want with no complaining, Jill has to dress as big bird on the curb while holding a sign that says honk if you love me, and lastly Niall you have to go in the kitchen and throw away your faveorit food iteam." "WHAT" Niall complained "well, Jill has the worst because she needs a little fun in her live." We were all in the living room, Briana and Jill were playing with Gorgia and Diana was a sleep in my lap "i have an idea" i said suddenly making Zayn jump "lets hear it kiddo" Louis said "lets go golfing" "why golfing" Jill and Briana asked at the same time "well, if you look in magazines you always see the boys on a golf course dressed like nerds, so lets do something they like for a change" i replide while holding up a picture fo Harry, Liam, and Niall on a golf course. "Ok, but not now Niall, Liam and I all have to go shopping for u ladies" Harry said "please, I beg if u no nerd outfits!!" Briana replied while glaring at me for giving them the idea. " Do not glare at me, I didn't tell them to go out and buy them" I replied with my sass " ya but you told them golf!" Jill said finishing our argument "whatever, just go buy our nerd outfits" I told the boys other than Lou and Zayn. Niall, Liam, and Harry got their coats and left. " so now what" Zayn asked me and Lou looked at each other and screamed "DANCE PARTY" while doing stop the trafic let em' through.