ships within

𝗝𝗜𝗝𝗔𝗘

JISOO x JAE( 🐰 x 🦋 )

JISOO x JAE
( 🐰 x 🦋 )

'✦ ˑ ִֶָ 𓂃⊹ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐎𝐍. whenever and wherever these two are, Jisoo will make sure everyone knows that Jae is her son (she has adoption papers). These are the stuck-like bones and if broken apart, well, they pretty much die. Whenever Jae is in need of advice, he always goes to Jisoo and they will never, never, ever, ever not be teasing in between these two, that blinks find honestly amusing whenever the two tease each other.

𓂃✶ baking cookies at 3am in the morning
𓂃✶ lots and lots of teasing
𓂃✶ joking around
𓂃✶ Jae visiting Jisoo on her first K-drama "Snowdrop"
𓂃✶ "I don't think my mom would mind, if I was adopted by Jisoo."

𝗝𝗘𝗡𝗝𝗔𝗘

JENNIE x JAE( 🥟 x 🦋 )

JENNIE x JAE
( 🥟 x 🦋 )

'✦ ˑ ִֶָ 𓂃⊹ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐄𝐋 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆. This duo are known as the chanel duo, they would share each other's clothes and have fashion shows at 2am in the morning. They are known as the king and queen of chanel. They literally own chanel. Since Jennie has her drivers license, they always do carpool karaoke. Jennie would always say that if she needs to laugh, she would always go to Jae. Although there's laughter with these two, Jae is the number one Jennie protractor. He will make sure no one lays a hand on Jennie, he knows she deserve a lot for how much shit she went through and he will make sure Jennie knows that.

𓂃✶ would have fashion shows at 2am in the morning
𓂃✶ karaoke all day long
𓂃✶ Jae visiting Jennie on her "Solo" set
𓂃✶ You'd sometimes see Jae wearing Jennie's clothes all time
𓂃✶ "I want to own chanel but I know jennie wouldn't allow me."

𝗥𝗝

ROSÉ x JAE( 🐿 x 🦋 )

ROSÉ x JAE
( 🐿 x 🦋 )

'✦ ˑ ִֶָ 𓂃⊹ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒. This duo are the literally goddess duo. They would always do photo shoots together and fans would go crazy over them. Half of Rosé's pictures on instagram were pictured by Jae, same goes to Jae but with Rosé. Rosé would always tell Jae about New Zealand and Jae would always be fastnatied by those stories. Once, Jae invited Rosé over to his dad's house and his dad would none stop feeding Rosé and Rosé honsetly loved him for that, she felt like the favorite child and Jae is pretty sure his dad loves her more him and his brother.

𓂃✶ would do photo shoots together
𓂃✶ rosé would tell jae about New Zealand
𓂃✶ jae loves to poke rosé's cheek because in his words, their bounce
𓂃✶ Jae visiting Rosé on her "On the ground" and "Gone" shoot
𓂃✶ "Sometimes I question if rosé is a real person or an angel."

𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗟𝗜

LISA x JAE( 🐱 x 🦋 )

LISA x JAE
( 🐱 x 🦋 )

'✦ ˑ ִֶָ 𓂃⊹ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒. These are the best of best friends. They do everything together. Lisa says that any time she needs a cuddle buddy, Jae is the first one she goes to. You'd always find these two in the studio, dancing and goofing around. They usually have rap verses together in some of the songs. Sometimes (all the time) staff always ask the one of them where the other was because if the two weren't together, then that spells trouble.

𓂃✶ goofing around in the studio
𓂃✶ lisa would teach jae how to speak thai
𓂃✶ when lisa made her solo debut with 'lalisa' jae was the first one to be at her music shoot
𓂃✶ they would always to vlives together
𓂃✶ "If me and lisa don't walk in the gates of hell together, I'm going to make lisa feel like she's in hell without her actually being in hell, although she would do the same thing to me."

© 𝗫𝗢𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜𝗫𝗢 2022 – %??..
━━━━ 𝘈𝘓𝘓 𝘙𝘐𝘎𝘏𝘛𝘚 𝙍𝙀𝙎𝙀𝙍𝙑𝙀𝘿
( male added member )