you are beautiful

❝ Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it

Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it.

~ Confucius

(inspired by bts' answer: love myself)

Scenario: With fame, with being the only male member in a co-ed group, comes with a lot of hate. He's seen the comments, he's seen what people think of him, he thinks to himself in the dark, thoughts that are bright, blood, crimson red. Wrong. Suddenly a light shines on him, the light comes in the form of his little one. Comforting, loving, happy, butterfly tingles, a soft pink blush appears on his face when hearing those words, "you are beautiful".

🐰🦋

Jae sighed, for what seemed like the millionth time, as he looked at his figure in the mirror. He's so ugly. How could he ever be in a band that is filled with beautiful, visual women? How is he even considered the most handsome man on earth? When there are multiply idols who are WAY more handsome than him. He looked at himself, up and down, up and down, up and down, it kept going until his eyes couldn't take it anymore.

"Have yall seen Jae's nose? It looks like a fucking witch's nose. God, I can't even explain how ugly it is."

Jae took a closer look at his nose. He touched it but the moment he touched it, he flinched away and removed his hand as if it burned. He looked down at his hand then back at the mirror. He turned his head a little to the side, inspecting his nose then the other side. He slowly then traced down his nose, softly. He could feel that big bump on his nose, he could see how the tip of his nose is pointy, like a witch. He pinched his nose then released, it was back to the same old nose he had since birth. He now hates his nose.

"How the fuck can people see that Jae's eyes are beautiful? Bitch I can't even get to explain how ugly and disgusting his eyes are."

Jae took a step closer to the mirror to get a closer look at his eyes. He blinked slowly as he watched his eyelashes flutter softly on each other. Soon enough he found tears starting to form in his eyes. He blinked quickly to get the tears away. The blonde-haired male let out a shaky breath as he squeezed his eyes shut for a moment before opening them. He saw that disgusting brown color that 'fans' say are ugly. He squeezed them shut again, again and again until he couldn't anymore. His eyes were still the ugly brown color. It really is ugly and disgusting. He now hates his eyes.

"Yall have seen Jae's cheek? I have never seen such ugly cheeks in my life."

Jae let out a soft sigh as he slowly ran his fingers on his right cheek. He started at the top and slowly removed his fingers when he was close to his neck. He pinched both of his cheeks with his fingers before releasing. He then patted his cheeks, softly a few times. The male rapper looked down at his hands before looking up to the mirror as he hesitantly raised his hand while looking himself in the mirror. He slapped himself softly. His cheek jiggled a little then he did the same thing with the other cheek, it jiggled. He puffed his cheeks then released. He let out a sigh, they're still ugly, they're too puffy and too round. He now hates his cheeks.