late night giggles

Scenario: Their laughter and giggles filled the room, the world around them felt non-existent as they got lost in each other's presence with butterflies fluttering in their stomachs

🐰🦋

Both boys, Jungkook and Jae, flopped on the bed of their hotel room, sighing deeply, after putting on more comfortable clothes. Today, they just finished their first day of filming their single "Dreamers" for the world cup and boy, was it tiring. Qatar had insanely hot weather, not like normal insane, like insane insane insane insanely hot weather. It was crazy how most people living here could get through that. How do they live through this Jae once thought but hey! What does he know, he's just a foreigner, not knowing how things work around here.

Jae was cut out of his thoughts when he heard Jungkook deeply sigh, "Well, that was... a very hot day, hm," The vocalist said, looking at the ceiling, goosebumps appearing along his skin as the cold air slowly started to fill the room.

The rapper averted his eyes from the ceiling to his lover. Jungkook was wearing a gray tank top (which was Jae's), light gray sweatpants and spider man socks (cute, am i right?), "Hm, are you just saying that cause it was hot outside or cause I was there?" Jae teasingly smirked when he saw a pink blush creep along Jungkook's cheeks.

Jungkook licked his lips before averting his eyes to the older, "Maybe. It's no wonder you have so many fanboys and fan girls, all screaming their asses off whenever you post a picture of yourself in a tank top," He says with a wink as he flips to his side with one hand under his head, "Or even when you're on stage."

Jae, still smirking, chuckled before looking back at the ceiling, his hands folded on his chest, "And... it's no wonder why my boyfriend tends to give me the doe eyes whenever i'm on stage," Jae doesn't need to look to know that Jungkook is blushing red, "I wonder if it's because he is one of my fanboys," Jae turns to his side just to a sight of the Jeon Jungkook of BTS, all pink and red from his words. His smirk slowly morphs into a teasing smile, "Tell me, Jeon Jungkook, are you one of my precious little fanboys, hm?"

Jungkook blushed red, covering his red face with a groan as he rolled to the other side, his back facing Jae, who chuckled with a cheesy smile, as he cutely huffed and a pout scored his (pretty) face, "Don't..." He whined quietly.

Jae chuckled at his boyfriend's whining. He sighed before he scooted towards Jungkook, spooning him from behind, wrapping his arms around the younger's waist as his nose was buried in the vocalist's hair. He sighed, deeply, "Hey, is my little Jungkookie jealous?" He asked softly after the two were sitting the silence of their cold room as he ran his fingers through the bunny-like boy's hair.

Jungkook whined, his body wiggling a little as his lips pouted out more with his cheeks puffed out. He hummed, not really answering the question, as he turned back to face Jae, who gave him a smile with a little nose scrunch. The older hummed back, simply, still running his fingers through the younger's hair, who let out a breath as his body shuddered in relaxation.

"Jungkook," Jae started as the vocalist hummed, looking up at the rapper, "You don't have to be jealous. Sure, they're my fans. My precious fans. I love them. So much. But, with millions of them, billions even. All of the love I have for each of them, still doesn't add up to how much I love my precious boy," Jae booped the younger's nose, who scrunched his nose with a red blush creeping up his face, "You know, I love you, right?" Jungkook nodded, shyly, "Yeah, so, there's no need to be jealous," he said, hugging the boy close.

"Yet, you still get jealous of my fans," Jungkook said, stifling his laugh.

"Hey!" Jae exclaimed, pulling away from Jungkook, who let out a snicker, "That is completely different for me!"

Jungkook gaped at him in a fake offense, "But, how come you can get jealous and I don't!" He pouted to put on a show.

"Because! I'm... older!" Jae lost his rhyme almost but picked it back quickly, (perks of being a rapper, freestyle!), as he crossed his arms, with an exaggerated eyebrow raise.

Jungkook let out a hmph, "But, I thought I was your precious little boy, who you would do anything for," Jungkook stuck out his tongue, playfully, with a smug look.

Jae gasped, dramatically, with a hand over his heart, "Jeon Jungkook! You're using my own words, against me!" Jungkook still sat there with the smug look, "Oh! You're gonna get it!"

Before Jungkook could comprehend what Jae had said, his boyfriend's fingers suddenly found their way to his armpits as he started to uncontrollably laugh and giggle. His and Jae's laughter and giggles filled the room as the two tickled each other, until their faces were red and had to catch their breath. With the soft giggles still filling up the room after they finished with their tickle battle and were now tucked to bed with Jae spooning Jungkook, the vocalist could still hear those 3 words before drifting off to deep slumber with a small smile on his face.

"I love you..."

© 𝗫𝗢𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜𝗫𝗢 2022 – %??..
━━━━ 𝘈𝘓𝘓 𝘙𝘐𝘎𝘏𝘛𝘚 𝙍𝙀𝙎𝙀𝙍𝙑𝙀𝘿
( male added member )

━━━━ AUTHOR'S NOTE
small chapter for my boys, cause it's New Year's Eve