how well do you know your bandmates

Scenario: Where the members of blackpink play "how well they know their bandmates"

Italic = Korean

🐰🦋

"Hi, we're blackpink and we're gonna find out how well we know our bandmates," Jae said with a smile.

INTRO - "DDU-DU-DDU-DU" BLACKPINK

"Who's most likely to forget lyrics?"

"1, 2, 3," All of the members counted before flipping around their cards. All of them flipped a mix of Lisa, Jennie and Jae.

"Ah!"

"Oh!"

"Yay!"

"Because, but there's a reason," Rosé said as Jisoo laughed, "There's a reason why it's these three."

"Oh, it's me and you two," Jennie said.

"Yeah," Jae and Lisa said with a laugh as Jennie shook both of their hands.

"Because they, we have two different versions of our songs and some of the lyrics change from Korean and English, and that's when they get them mixed up," Rosé said with a laugh at the end.

"Confused," Lisa added.

"Mmhmm," Jennie hummed as Jae pouted a little.

"Cause, yeah," Rosé finished.

"Sometimes," Jae added.

"Cause we're the rappers and we have to spit lots of words," Jennie explained further.

"Yeah."

"Yes."

"In both languages," Rosé added.

"Yeah, in a short amount of time, which honestly I think someday, would be the cause of my death," Jae added, causing the members to laugh at his last sentence, "No, because, like I could be spitting out a lot of words, then I would be out of breath and then maybe I would pass out on stage," Jae laughed along with his members.

"But, it's actually really amusing, like every time we forget, we're like cracking up on stage," Rosé said with a laugh, "But it's super cute."

"Who is the best dancer?"

Jae and Jisoo flipped out Lisa, Jennie and Lisa flipped out Jae. Rosé flipped out both Lisa and Jae, so it ended up being a tie between the two.

"Oh!" All the members exclaimed as they checked the answers.

"Hey! It's you and me!" Jae exclaimed excitedly to Lisa as the two high five each other while the other members laughed at them.

"It's these two, it's 100% these two," Rosé said.