comfort nights

Scenario: Jungkook is in a bad mood

Scenario: Jungkook is in a bad mood. Jae washes his hair, paints his nails and comforts him.

🐰🦋

"Can I wash your hair?"

"...What?"

Jungkook stared at his lover. Jae sat there with his stupid-handsome face, he wore a dark blue hoodie, that was way too big for him, so he was pretty much drowning in it, his sweater paws almost covered the entire phone he was holding, he also wore black sweatpants with cute chick socks. His hood was over his head, his plum-pink lips were pouting, he tilted his head a little with a look that Jungkook would honestly drop to his knees for. I mean, who had the audacity to look like that and yet expect people not to drop on their knees for them, begging them to absolutely destroy and ruin them.

"I said, can I wash your hair?" Jae asked, again and this time, Jungkook, from where he was sitting next to Jae, looked at him with a look as if Jae grew three heads and was some weird alien from Area 51, ready to eat him. Jae rubbed the back of his neck, massaging it as he turned his gaze down to the floor, "I just- you look you're in a bad mood all day, since you refused any physical contact I gave you and you didn't join me and Bam on the walk, so, I think you might be overwhelmed by something, so..."

"So, you could help calm down by washing my hair?..." Jungkook continued when Jae fell silent for a while.

"Yes!" Jae exclaimed, looking up at Jungkook, quickly toning down his tone when he himself flinched at how loud he was, "I mean, I like to take a shower whenever I'm stressed or overwhelmed, but, I think with how your mood is, you don't really want to go on the side of... sexual-ness," Jungkook hummed but couldn't help the blush that made its way to his face when thought of that, "So, maybe I could, wash your hair, and it could, maybe ease the tension, you're under, right now..."

Jungkook sat there, debating whether or not he should. See the thing is, Jungkook is in a bad mood and usually, he would not talk, not react to physical contact, do nothing basically all day, when in the mood. Usually, Jae would leave him alone, give him space to breathe, let him try to ease himself, so whenever he is out of the mood, which would be days, sometimes even weeks later, he would tell Jae what's bothering him and then they try to figure out the best possible solution to the problem, this is why the couple never really fight that often.

But, spending the night with his boyfriend sounds like heaven to him then avoiding his lover for a whole week. So, with a hum leaving him, Jungkook nodded at Jae, signaling that he would love that. Apparently, he underestimated his lover, because immediately after he got the approval, Jae smiled, before quite literally yanking Jungkook off the couch, running towards their (their!) bathroom, with Jungkook stumbling behind him.

Soon, Jungkook found himself sitting on the floor of their bathroom with towels under him, so it's comfortable. His neck tilted back on the towels on the edge of the bathtub, resting on the bathtub as his hair flowed back. As he stared at the ceiling, Jae settled down close to his head, turning on the water.