slow dancing

❝ Maybe weCould beSlow dancingUntil the morning ❞

Maybe we
Could be
Slow dancing
Until the morning

~ Kim Taehyung, "V", Slow Dancing
Layover

Scenario: On a rainy day, in Paris France, two lovers were slow dancing the night away.

🐰🦋

The soft sound of pages being flipped filled the room as a boy sat there, soft-pastel brown bear onesie on, pastel brown socks, glasses bridged on his nose and his blonde hair softly fanned down his forehead. As he sat there, one of his hands was holding the book while the other was slowly stroking the other boy's hair, who laid on his head on his lap. Occasionally, removing his hand from the hair to flip the page of his book before quickly returning it back to the hair, stroking it.

Jungkook, who laid his head on Jae's lap, was wearing a matching bear onesie except his was soft-dark-ish brown color, dark-ish brown socks, his glasses also bridged on his nose as he too was also reading a book.

In the dimly lit room, that was decorated with candles that gave the room a little light with the windows half way open as the light of the moon shined through the blinds. In the room, the two boys sat on the couch as a paused scene of "Red, White & Royal Blue" was shown on the TV. The scene that it was paused at was the scene when the two main characters, Alex Claremont-Diaz and Prince Henry, were slow dancing in a museum. On the coffee table, there were multiple different types of snacks. Gummy bears, popcorn, croissants, chocolates, cookies, whipped cream and many more. There were two glasses of wine and two mugs of hot chocolate.

After squealing over that scene for a few minutes, the boys decided to take a break and just rest their eyes for a bit since they've been binge watching shows and movies since the afternoon.

Jae sighed, closing the book, setting it down on the couch as both of his hands now stroked Jungkook's hair. Jungkook just hummed in the contact as he flipped the book page to the next page. As the comfortable silence filled the room, Jae glanced around the room, taking everything in since he didn't have the time to do that yesterday, considering he and Jungkook were so jet-lagged that the minute they hit the bed, they were out like a light.

They had decided that for their 5 year anniversary to go to France and celebrate it there. They had plans to go to a restaurant later, but because of how jet-lagged they were yesterday, they had decided just to have a lazy day in their hotel room. It's not like it was their anniversary today, no, that wasn't for a few more days.

As he continued to glance around the room, Jae's eyes stopped at a recorder that was standing next to a large window that looked out onto the Eiffel tower. The view was undeniably amazing, the moonlight glow gave the Eiffel tower a shimmer-shine glow in the beautiful dark sky as small stars glowed brighter than they ever had before.

Jae glanced at the paused TV that showed the still scene of Alex Claremont-Diaz and Prince Henry slow dancing in a museum. A light bulb appeared on his head, glowing brighter than ever.

Without a second thought, Jae quickly stood up, walking over to the record player. Jungkook startled up when Jae stood up, confused when his butterfly walked over to the record player in the corner of the room. Sitting up and placing the book on the coffee table, Jungkook watched with a fond look as Jae picked out a record DVD and slowly placed it on the vinyl.

Smooth jazz fills the silence, slow and romantic just like Jae.

Jae slowly sways his hips to the beat, turning around to Jungkook, who smiled at Jae. Jae slowly strutted towards Jungkook, still swaying his hips with a teasing look, causing Jungkook to laugh softly.

"May I have this dance with you, my darling?" Jae said, in a playful British accent like asking a prince in his hand in marriage as he held out his hand towards Jungkook, who giggled softly, blushing a soft, pink blush.

"Yes, you may, my butterfly," Jungkook responded back, in a playful British accent, accepting Jae's hand. Jae smiled, pulling Jungkook towards him, wrapping his arms around the younger's waist as Jungkook fell into him too easily, wrapping his arms around Jae's neck as the older firmly gripped his waist.

The two allowed themselves to get lost in the music, lost in each other's eyes as they slowly swayed their hips to the music. Bodies getting closer without the two realizing until, the two could almost feel one another's breath onto each other's faces, their foreheads almost touching.

"You really know how to make a guy feel special, huh?" Jungkook jokingly said, his voice low, deep, naturally flowing with the music.

Jae chuckled, a small smile spreading across his face, "Only for my little one." Jae connected their foreheads together as the two took in deep breaths, their breaths mingling with each other. Without another word, they closed the gap between them, their movements graceful and deliberate. The world around them blurred, leaving only the sensation of their proximity. Jungkook's hand made its way to Jae's cheek, his finger tracing over his jawline as he titled his head, deepening the kiss.

Jae gently moved Jungkook closer, drawing him closer, as if they couldn't get even closer. The kiss held a promise, a promise of forever. The kiss was soft, loving, magical, like it was something out of a fairy tale. Their stomachs filled with butterflies as their hearts beat a rhythmic beat in sync, almost like they were one person.

The time seemed to fade away as they continued to kiss, becoming more passionate as the time faded. At that moment, it was like they were the only people there, it was their world and everyone was just living in it.

When they finally pulled away, a soft smile graced their lips, their eyes still locked in an intimate dance. Their foreheads connected as the music still filled the room along with their soft breathing. They shared a soft laugh, it was silly. They were in cute matching onesies, matching socks, their cheeks red from the wine and the impact of kiss and they were in pairs, celebrating their 5th anniversary, yet they acted like high schoolers who were celebrating their 1 month anniversary. It was silly, they were silly.

"je t'amie," Jae said, voice, deep, low, sending a shiver down Jungkook's spine as he let out a confused hum, causing Jae to smile and chuckle, "It means I love you in french."

Jungkook laughed, smiling, his signature bunny smile that Jae will forever adore and love, plastered on his face as he blushed a soft pink, "je t'aime aussi."

Jae smiled as he laughed, it rumbled in his chest, leaving a vibration effect on it, "Gosh, I love you, so fucking much, darling," He didn't give Jungkook time to reply as he pulled him into a kiss, this one more passionate than the last. Jungkook couldn't help but smile into the kiss as his hands made its way to Jae's soft-fluffy black hair.

When they pulled away, they stayed there, foreheads touching as they continued to sway to the music, slowly losing themselves into each other's presence. Even when the music stopped, they still continued to dance. The sound of rain outside acted as their music as they romanced the night away, slow dancing until the morning.

© 𝗫𝗢𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜𝗫𝗢 2022 – %??..
━━━━ 𝘈𝘓𝘓 𝘙𝘐𝘎𝘏𝘛𝘚 𝙍𝙀𝙎𝙀𝙍𝙑𝙀𝘿
( male added member )

━━━━ AUTHOR'S NOTE
hello! it's been a while, huh? I just wanna sorry for not updating in a while, I've been busy with school and personal issues so I wasn't able to make a chapter but finally after so long, I've finally made a chapter for my boys. This chapter was inspired by taehyung's slow dancing and the rwrb scene of alex and henry slow dancing in the museum. Thank you so much for being patient with me! I hope I'll be able to make another chapter for my boys but we'll see for now... <3