red kiss

Scenario: Red looks beautiful on Jae

🐰🦋

"You look beautiful," Jungkook said, suddenly, causing Jae to pause from applying the eye shadow near the creases of his eyelids to glance at his boyfriend from the vanity mirror. The rapper was doing a soft smokey eye look with a classic beige color, nothing too big. He's not going anywhere, he just wanted to try out. Since buying them, Jae was just dying to try them out. The makeup look was not flashy and yet Jungkook was looking at him with such love and adoration that it brought a smile to the older male.

"Stop it, love," Jae blushed, giggling a little, continuing to apply the eyeshadow before he blinked his eyes, seeing the effect of the make-up before looking down at his array of palette that showed many different nude shade colors. He placed his brush on the light-ish brown nude color before softly starting to apply on his eyes.

The two were currently in Jungkook's apartment, in his bedroom, Jae was sitting at the vanity while Jungkook was currently on a V Live. Army and Blinks have been dying for these two to have another Live to together, some even were worried that they have broken up but that would be impossible considering these two love for each other.

"Someone said that they want to see you," Jungkook said as he adjusted himself in his seat, so now one of his legs was over the other.

Jae paused again, "No, I look ugly right now," He said as he placed the brush down when he was satisfied with the eye shadow. He then picked a bigger brush, taking the blush palette with it. Then lightly placed the brush on it and placed it on his cheek, now making them rosy and pink.

"No, you're beautiful, I thought we came to that agreement," Jungkook insisted as he watched his boyfriend with a smile, who blushed and he knew damn well it wasn't the blush.

"Okay, okay, maybe I am," Jae said, teasingly with a teasing smile as he continued adding blush before he finished. He then started to work on his brows. Jungkook chuckled before he continued his V Live with the fans.

Jae finished his brows before he picked out a red lipstick tube and a red lipstick pencil. He looked at himself in the mirror, admiring everything he's done. He loves what he did but he knows he will make it better when he adds the red lipstick.

He started off by tracing his lips with the pencil. He picked the tube, twisting it open then swiped the brush on his bottom lip and he could already tell that the color completes the look.

And Jungkook is looking at Jae through the mirror.

Jeon Jungkook is looking at Minatozaki Aoki through the mirror. Jae looked back at him, they didn't say anything, Jungkook watched as Jae pressed his lips together, rubbing his lips together before letting it pop back. The red color, evenly distributed across the lips. Jungkook felt his breath hitch.