kiss cam

Scenario: the infamous kiss cam of Jungkook and Jae

🐰🦋

It's beautiful.

That's all Jungkook could think as he looked out on the crowd of the most important people of his life, Army. It's been a whole 1 year of not seeing them, a whole year he hasn't seen them. That's crazy. It's been fun, really fun from finding out that they have fanboys to teasing Jimin about his little save me meme. It was just a blast.

He was vibing to the song that was currently playing as he waited for his line. The vocalist looked out into the crowd from where he was sitting and smiled as he saw some signs of army's but one caught his eye. It was a sign that his and his boyfriend's ship name "JUNGJAE" and a picture of him looking Jae with so much love and written in korean was "The one thing I want is for my favorite couple to reunite." Jungkook smiled sadly, he wished Jae was here but unfortunately, he's all the way in korea and he's in vegas. He made a mental note to call Jae when they went back to the hotel.

Jungkook then snapped out of his thoughts when he heard his part almost coming, so he stood up, ready to sing. As he sang his lines, he saw someone out of the corner of his eyes, recording him. But this person was really familiar, really, really familiar or maybe it's just him.

As he finished his line with a smile, he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket, so he took his phone out and it was a message from his boyfriend. He opened it and it had a cheeky "hey~" with a wink emoji (😉) as the caption and a video attached to it. Confused, Jungkook opened up the video. It was him singing his line just 5 seconds ago. He looked up quickly trying to find his boyfriend but couldn't.

my little one ❤️🐰
Where are you

my butterfly 🦋💙
look to your left
;)

Jungkook looked up from his phone, which was now in his pocket, and looked to his left. And right there, he saw his boyfriend, his lover, his one and only, his butterfly. He looked at him in disbelief while his boyfriend gave a cheeky smile and playfully stuck his tongue out.

"You did not," Jungkook mouthed to him.

"I did," Jae mouthed back with a cheeky wink. He laughed when Jungkook was skully and pouted. Before Jungkook could do anything, he heard the other members say that they're gonna do a different song and thank god, it was a song just the rap line of bts have to sing, so this gives the vocal line of bts time to interact with Army.

"DDAENG" started to play and this gave Jungkook the opportunity to have some time with Jae. Jungkook went to a nearby staff and whispered to them to bring Jae closer. The security saw Jae in the crowd and turned to Jungkook, nodding. He went over to Jae and told him he would bring him closer to Jungkook. Jae glanced at Jungkook before nodding. The security brought Jae to where he was originally standing and stood further away from the couple to give privacy.

Jungkook sat on the stage, so now he and Jae were face to face and Jae leaned against the stage, now their foreheads almost touching.

"When did you get here?" Jungkook whispered, seeing as there's no need to raise his voice with how close they are.

"Just last week, I was gonna surprise you in the hotel but I thought it would be more fun to surprise you here," Jae told him as he cupped Jungkook's face with his hand, "And you look adorable in those glasses," He added as he playfully pushed Jungkook's glasses back a little.

Jungkook playfully rolled his eyes, "So, I'm not adorable without glasses?" He playfully pouted.

Jae chuckled at his boyfriend's playfulness, "I never said you were, besides you've always been adorable," He booped Jungkook's nose as his boyfriend's nose scrunched up.

"Well... I guess I do," Jungkook smirked, playfully cocky.

"Look at you, all cocky and shit," Jae smirked back before he saw Jungkook start to pout, "Jungkook, we're still at a concert," He laughed when he saw his boyfriend's eyes slowly widen before he zoned back in.

"Well... I don't care," Jungkook said, smiling. Jae smiled back before their foreheads touched, "I love you," He whispered as he put his hand on Jae's cheek.

His butterfly smiled back, "I love you too," He whispered back as he put his hand on Jungkook's cheek. They held each other's hands before Jungkook leaned in and kissed Jae, softly.

Jae kissed back, softly. There's something about kissing in a concert, especially with fans around them and anyone could take pictures and post it on social media but who cares. The kiss was like a sensation of a warm blanket on a chilly winter's day. The two boys felt so familiar with each other, it was like their first kiss all over again.

They only pulled away from each other when they heard the crowd cheer and scream. The two boys pulled away from the kiss, sharing shocked looks, only to realize that there was a camera pointed at them, which showed on the big screen. The couple only then realized that their kiss was seen by everyone. Everyone including the members of BTS.

Jungkook and Jae shared an embarrassed, yet amusing laugh as the crowd cheered louder for the couple.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you, the most disgusting yet, admittedly cute couple, Jae and Jungkook!" Namjoon suddenly announced, causing the crowd to cheer and clap louder.

The camera pans over to the couple, who were sharing a laugh before Jae took the mic from Jungkook's hands, "Oh, fuck you, joon-hyung," Jae said in Korean, causing everyone to laugh.

Jae gave the mic to Jungkook before they pecked each other's lips, "I love you," Jungkook whispered to Jae, causing Jae to smile, shyly.

Jae pecked Jungkook's lips, "I love you, too," Jungkook smiled before pulling Jae into a kiss, causing the crowd to cheer, yet again but this time, Jae and Jungkook countied kissing.

"Like I said, disgusting yet admittedly cute couple," Namjoon said, causing them to pull away from each other and glare, playfully, at Namjoon and everyone laughed.

But, like Namjoon said, they are a disgusting yet admittedly cute couple and no doubt will this moment not not be trending on twitter.

And that is fine, because it's Jae and Jungkook, everyone's favorite couple.

© 𝗫𝗢𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜𝗫𝗢 2022 – %??..
━━━━ 𝘈𝘓𝘓 𝘙𝘐𝘎𝘏𝘛𝘚 𝙍𝙀𝙎𝙀𝙍𝙑𝙀𝘿
( male added member )

━━━━ AUTHOR'S NOTE
not one of my best scenarios but I missed my boys so... <3