Seventeen

I help Pepa clean up and she holds my face.

"Ay, I can't believe you two are getting married tomorrow" She hugs me and I chuckle nervously

"I'm so nervous" She smiles

"Don't be, everything will be amazing" I nod and Mami hugs me. I go upstairs and change into my pyjamas. Camilo hugs me and I smile at him.

"We're getting married tomorrow" I say and he grins

"I can't believe it"

We climb in bed and he wraps his arms around my waist. He snuggles into my neck and I kiss his head. I wake up to Mirabel yelling.

"Wake up" She yells and jumps on the bed along with Leo. Anthony drags me up and carries me out of Camilo's room and drops me on his bed

"What was that for?" I ask groggily, leaning against his chest and he laughs

"He can't see his bride" he says and I smile, cuddling into his pillow.

"Ten more minutes" He sighs

"Alright, but then you have to get up"

"Okay" I say and he puts a blanket over me. I close my eyes

"She's sleeping?" Miguel asks and Anthony laughs "She's still a kid Tony" he says softly

"I know, this feels wrong" Anthony sighs

"She shouldn't have to marry him. She shouldn't-"

"Miguel, that's not our place. She seems happy"

"Yeah, but I'm one hundred percent sure she was furious at first." He's not wrong I was.

"Well she's not anymore, so let's try to be happy for her" Miguel sighs

"I just hate the thought of her being forced into this"

"I know hermano. Let's let her sleep" Anthony says and they leave. After ten minutes Anthony comes back in.

"Awake?" He asks, sitting on my bed

"Yeah" I look at the ceiling

"Worried about something?"

"I just ugh" I rub my face

"You can tell me anything" He says and pulls me up so I'm sitting.

"I just don't want anything to go wrong" He smiles softly

"Nothing will, everyone is making sure your day is perfect" Anthony says and I smile "now let's get you to Dolores's room before she starts freaking out" I smile slightly and we walk out together.

"There you are!" Mirabel exclaims, smiling at Anthony and shoves me in Dolores's room. Dolores sits me down while Mirabel adds stuff to my dress. Mami puts my hair in a bun, she leaves some strands of hair out that frame my face. Dolores puts on my make up, she goes natural, making my eyelids darker, eyelashes longer, she lines my eyes and puts a bit of sparkly stuff on my nose. They hold me in front of the mirror, Mami has tears in her eyes.

"Ay you look beautiful" Dolores hugs me

"Gracias"

"Of course Hermana" I smile, I finally have a sister. I hug her and she squeezes me. My stomach churns with emotions, fear, happiness, nervousness. Tears prick my eyes, what if he doesn't want to marry me? What if he ends up hating me? What if he doesn't show up? What if he runs away? Runs away from me?

"Dress on" Mirabel says and they rush off to put on their own dresses. I carefully put on my dress and look in the mirror, I look beautiful. I smile and admire the dress Mirabel added some gold and yellow accents. I take off my lighting bolt necklace.
"Ay Mija!" Pepa exclaims and hugs me "you look amazing"

"Gracias"

"Here" she gives me a beautiful pair of elegant sandals. "I wore these on my wedding." I put them on and she hugs me again. All the girls walk in looking gorgeous

"You all look beautiful" I say and they all hug me. Alma walks in and smiles at us
"Welcome to the family" She hugs me and I hug her. We all walk down, I wait with everyone. I peek out, the church is full, Camilo is talking to the priest. Well he didn't run away. My hands sizzle and shake. My heart is beating fast

"My little sister getting married" Mateo says, holding my hand. Leo hugs me

"You look beautiful" Leo kisses my cheek.
"Gracias, you both look very handsome" they beam at me. Dolores and Mariano walk out, followed by Antonio and Mirabel, then Mateo and Isabela. I take a deep breath and Papi offers me his arm and I loop mine through. Luisa walks out throwing yellow daffodil petals and Leo walks out with the rings. Oh god. This is really happening. My stomach fills with anxiety. This is it. I can't back out, I'm trapped. This is it. The rest of my life.

"Ready kiddo?" He asks, tears in his eyes. I clutch the bouquet of yellow daffodils and white roses to my chest. A slow song starts playing and we walk out. Everyone smiles at me, my heart pounds. Camilo smiles at me but it seems forced and fake, my heart races. I get to him and Papi kisses my cheeks, I pass my flowers to Mirabel and Camilo holds my hands. My hands shake and Camilo takes a deep breath. We hold onto each other tightly. This is it. I'm marrying this man. We're silent. Is he happy about this? Am I happy about this? I never thought I would be in the position.

"Camilo Madrigal, do you take Y/n Morales as your wife, in sickness and in health till death do you part?" The bald priest asks and Camilo squeezes my hands and we take the rings

"I do" He smiles, I'm not sure if it's real. My hands shake

"Y/n Morales, do you take Camilo Madrigal as your husband, in sickness and in health till death do you part?" He asks, smiling

"I..." I breathe out, panic raises in my chest. Suffocating me. "I..." I let out a shaky breath