Nine

"Hola" I say at the same time as the little girl
"Wait, your name is Y/n too?" Y/n asks and I nod, she takes both my hands and jumps up and down. Those odds are scary especially with my name being uncommon.

"It is"
"That's so cool!" She hugs my legs and I pat her back, Camilo smiles sweetly at me.

"Alex, how've you been man?" Camilo asks casually

"Same as usual, what about you?" Alex asks politely, the young girl is still attached to my legs.

"Just busy planning the wedding" Camilo sighs and I make electricity dance around for little Y/n

"Who's getting married?"
"Us" Camilo slides his arm around my waist and Alex smiles

"Congrats guys, Y/n, Mamma wants us home" Alex says and little Y/n takes his hand, waving to me and they walk away. I look at Camilo with a face and he laughs. Creepy odds.
"What was that?" He asks laughing

"He was being nice" I say and he holds my hand
"Visiting the Madrigals" He quotes me and I roll my eyes

"I was being nice"
"Uh huh" Luisa walks over to us and picks up Camilo, she drapes him over her shoulder and puts me on top of him, my cheeks are red and she walks around grabbing the Madrigals. Camilo laughs. She puts Antonio on me, Dolores on her other shoulder, Isabela and Mirabel in her other arm and walks off. Antonio's arm digs into my ribs and I adjust. Camilo groans and he looks back at me, a smile dances on his lips. I move my hand to Lusia's shoulder and Camilo smiles gratefully at me. My cheeks are on fire, I shift but I can't move anywhere, this is awkward as hell.

"I got them all" She says proudly and starts putting everyone down, I fix my hair and Mateo raises his eyebrows at me, I shake my head and he rolls his eyes. We all sit down to eat and everyone talks about the wedding. I eat quietly

"Oh! Y/n dear, we need to measure you" Pepa says
"For your wedding dress, Mirabel and Isabela are going to make it" Mami says and I smile at them, Mirabel basically shakes with excitement. As soon as I put my fork down, Isabela grabs my hand and drags me to Mirabel's room. They make me stand still and rush around me. Mirabel draws on a paper while Isabela puts a measuring tape around my waist, hips, bust and shoulders.

"Damn" Isabela mutters as she writes down the measurements

"What?" I ask worried

"Nothing" She smiles and I nod. After twenty minutes of me standing awkwardly and them talking in hushed voices they show me a sketch. (Imagine whatever you'd like <3)
"What do you think?" Mirabel asks and I smile

"I absolutely love it!" She grabs my hand
"Really? Cause I can change-"
"No, it's perfect" Isabela smiles

"You'll look so beautiful" I hug Mirabel and she leads me out "now let us work our magic" They close the door in my face. I walk down the stairs and Bruno walks up to me

"Hola Senor" I smile
"Bruno" I nod "Do you want to see your future?" He asks shyly and Camilo runs in
"No, no" He grabs my hand and I look at him, confused

"Why not?" I ask and Bruno looks down. I tilt my head at Camilo and he sighs

"Alright, Tio Bruno let's see what you got" He looks up happily and leads us outside. Camilo looks uneasy. We sit in a sand circle and he does some ritual.

"Hold on" Bruno says, offering me and Camilo his hands, we take one. The sand swirls around us and Bruno's eyes glow green, my hair flies in the wind. Images of Camilo and I swirl by. The sand drops and two glass panels lay in the middle.

"Why are there two?" Camilo asks, picking them up. I look at them, one is me holding a bundle looking exhausted, sweaty and disgusting, Camilo smiling widely, a small hand holding his finger. A baby, the warm feeling in my stomach returns. The other vision is Camilo and I standing stiffly next to each other, no warmth in our eyes, not a single emotion. A happy marriage or a cold one. My fingers sizzle. That warm feeling fades.

"What does this mean?" I ask nervously, holding the one with our happy family in my lap. I need a happy family.

"It means a future is undecided but these are the outcomes" Bruno states, I look at Camilo and back at the vision. Bruno gets up swiftly and walks away.

"A happy marriage" I mumble
"Or a cold one" Camilo finishes and we look at each other. Fear shines in his eyes and I put my hand on his, for his comfort and for mine. Pepa comes skipping out

"What's going on?" She asks happily, taking the vision from Camilo's hand
"Wait" I start but a cloud appears and thunder cracks
"Bruno" she growls
"Or this one" Camilo says and I show Pepa the other vision. "It's an undecided future" I nod, and Pepa looks sad. I look at Camilo, we could have a happy, loving family, we could be happy. We could love each other.

"Inside" Pepa says, clutching the two visions and we go in "to your room" She demands and we obey, she storms into the kitchen. We go into Camilo's room and he sits on his bed while I pace in front of him. That was my fear, an unhappy marriage, a loveless marriage. If it comes true I don't know what I'll do. Camilo shifts into many many people and I walk over to him and sit down.

"I don't want a loveless marriage!" He exclaims and shifts into more people

"Hey" I hold his face, he shifts into himself "we won't have a loveless marriage"

"How do you know?" He asks and I sigh
"Well I don't but I don't want a loveless marriage and my feelings towards you have already changed drastically"

"Really?"
"Yes, I think... I think we'll be happy together"  I say softly and slowly, his mouth twitches into a smile. I hug him gently and he puts his arms around me.
"Thank you" he murmurs in my ear and he pulls back slightly, I tuck of piece of hair behind his ear

"That's what I'm here for Amor" a soft smile dances across his lips and I hold his face. "You're not getting rid of me" I joke
"Neither are you"
"Good" I say and he nods, his arms still around my waist. We look at each other and my stomach does a flip. The door opens and I look, Pepa, Mami and Alma are standing there with a worried look. When they see us their frowns are replaced with smiles.

"Mija come, come" I stand up and Camilo tightens his grip on me
'I'll be right back' I mouth and he nods. I walk into Mirabels room and am greeted with a beautiful wedding dress. How she made it so face beats me.