Chapter 2: Utopia

Princeton's p.o.v

We're on the tour bus now, and all I can think about is that girl. Asiya. She was so beautiful. But in a simple way. She wasn't all dressed up, and she didn't have any make-up on. She had such a natural beauty to her. It was as if she wanted me to see that about her...I had to talk to somebody about her!

Prince: aye prod?

Prodigy: yea?

Prince: you remember that girl from the meet & greet in ATL?

Prod: c'mon man. It had to be about...ALOT of girls there! Which one?!

Prince: the last two there! The only ones we really paid a lot of attention too.

Ray: I remember prince...the short girl, I got to see her again.

Prince: I'm telling you! I know we saw a lot of beautiful girls, but these two...they didn't act nervous! Asiya talked to me like I was normal. She didn't even stutter!

Prod: well, it sounds like you two have a personal problem. You should've made a move.

Me and Ray smiled at each other...little does Prodigy know we already made our move.

Kari's p.o.v

Today was not the day. After meeting MB, I just wanted to be with them all the time. And today I had to go to school. Let's just hope nobody gets on my bad side. My grandma finally gets me out of bed, and I go through my daily routine...I look at the autographed picture I got yesterday and notice there's some writing on the back...

Me: OMFG! Is this what I think it is?! Is this even real LIFE?! I have to call Asiya!

*a few minutes later*

Asiya: hello?

Me: ASIYA!!!!

Asiya: um. Yes?

Me: Ray Ray gave me his number. I didn't notice until this morning because it was on the back and I threw it in my bag...but there it was! OMG!!!!

Asiya: no way! You're so lucky...I wonder if prince did the same, I hope. I got to go...I'm definitely looking though! Bye.

On my way to school, I texted him and let him know who it was. By the time I got to the school he hasn't texted back, but hey...what did I expect? Maybe Asiya had gotten the same thing I did. I hope.

Prince's p.o.v again

It's been a two days since we have been in Atlanta doing shows and me and Asiya text everyday. She's such a sweet innocent person. Seeing her name light up on my phone gives me a gazillion butterflies. I love this feeling. Yea...I've only met her once, but I'm getting to know her, and I love what I've gotten to know.

The bus pulls on the side of the road which is very unusual. I go up to the front and see smoke coming from the hood.

"KEISHA!" I yell.

"Yes boy?" She says with attitude.

I roll my eyes and ask where we are. She says just outside Atlanta.

.....ATLANTA?!

"How long will we be here? Are we staying for a few days, weeks, months, years?!" I say very excited. Atlanta! The home of Asiya...I can't wait to let her know we're here.

"What's gotten into you? Since when do you looooove Atlanta so much?"

Before I can answer prodigy walks in and answer for me.

"It's Asiya."

"Who?"

I give prod a dirty look and resume my convo with Keisha.

"Oh, just my future girlfriend."

She just smiles and looks at me crazy.

"We'll Princeton...ask her if she'd like to hang out with you guys today?"

"What about Kari?!" Ray yells out.

"Her too. Just don't let the fans know!"

I quickly pull out my phone and text Asiya.

Me: guess what!

Asiya: what?!

Me: we're in town for the day...ask Kari if she wants to hang out with ray, and me and you can hang out.

Asiya: well, I'll ask. I'm homeschooled now, so I most likely can. But Kari is still in school. I'll text her though.

Me: ok. I really want to see you. And ray REALLY wants to see Kari. She's all he's been talking about. Just ask. And talk to her. Hopefully I'll see you soon.

 Kari's P.O.V.

I was sitting in class. Third period to be exact. Bored as ever. I was sitting all the way in the back corner on my phone reading stories on Wattpad.

BEEEEEEP.

I had just got a text message from Asiya.

From: Asiya :D

To: Me

Asiya: Hey Kari! Guess what?

Me: What? 

Asiya: Prince just texted me and told me they're still in ATL. Him and Ray wanted to know if we wanted to hang with them. You down?

Me: HELL YEAH. I'm already in my car. (I'm 16.)

Asiya: Haha ok, come get me and we'll go hang with them.

Me: Ok. On my way. Be there in 10.

Asiya: Ditto.

I sped all the way to Asiya's house and we were on our way to see our "boyfriends". They haven't asked us yet, but we knew it would happen anyway. We later pulled up to the Four Seasons hotel.

"Nice." I said getting out of my car.

"Right." Asiya said as she got out.

We walked into the lobby where the boys said they'd meet us. As they said, they were sitting on the couch waiting for us. They're face lit up when they saw us. Ray looked at me weird.

"What?" I asked cocking my head.

He pointed down.

I looked down and realized I was still in my uniform. My face turned red in embarrasment.

"It's fine. I have extra clothes in my trunk." I laughed lightly. He nodded then hugged me tight and kissed my forehead.

"So where are we going today?" I asked curiously as Ray stood behind me holding my waist.

"It's a secret." Ray said kissing my neck. I pushed him off of me. "I hate secrets." I pouted.  I folded my arms shifting all my weight onto my right leg.

He pulled me close and kissed my nose, "You'll love this one though." I shrugged. How bad could it be?

Feedback? NEEDED! Vote, Comment, Share.