Chapter 11: Black Out

I typed this chapter on my phone so sorry if its not like my normal typing technic. Enjoy. :)

Kari's p.o.v.

"You're my bitch now!" Yelled Roc. I screamed for help but no one came to help me. All of the sudden, I started to shake.  

"Kari! Kari wake up!" I woke up and realized it was just a dream. I felt wet and I noticed I was sweating.  

"How'd I get in my bed? I thought I was going out with Jaden tonight." I said, confused as ever.  

"Kari. He spiked your drink. He was about to take you to his house and uh do things with you. Luckily, Asiya told me where you were and I came to get you before he could take you to his house." I was shocked. I couldn't believe he would lie on Jaden like that. 

"How dare you lie on him like that?" I scowled. I shot up as I said that. I felt an sharp, intense pain in my head.  

"Kari. I-I'm not lying. I swear. Ask Asiya. She helped me get you into the car. You were knocked out in his backseat. I swe-" I cut him off. I started to get out of my bed to go ask Asiya was this true. 

"Where are you going?" He said, walking behind me.  

"To ask Asiya about this." I looked down when I felt a breeze. I noticed I only had on my bra and underwear.  

"Why am I half naked?" I said, cutting my eyes at him.  

"I took your dress off for you last night. You wouldn't wake up." He said, looking down. I turned back around to go to Asiya's room, which was right down the hall.  

"Asiya. Where the hell are you?" I yelled into her room.  

"Right here. What's wrong?" She said, looking at me like she saw a ghost. 

"Ray was just telling me Jaden drugged me. Is that true?" She nodded, biting her lip.  

"Alright." I turned to walk into the hall. Ray was on the floor, crying with his face in his hands.  

"Ray. Get up. Stop crying please baby I mean Rayan." I said, holding my hand out for him to take. He looked up at me, still crying silently. He hesitated before he took my hand. I pulled him up into a hug.  

"It's alright Ray. Just stop crying. I hate to see you cry. Especially over me." I rubbed his back as I put my head into his chest.  

"I love you. So much Kari. You mean the world to me. I'd die if I lost you. We've been through so much this past year. It made me realize I take everything for granted, especially after yesterday. I really just want you to forgive me and we forget this ever happened." I stayed quiet as he poured his heart out to me. "Just take me back Kari. I swear I won't hurt you anymore. I fucked up & I realize that. Just be my #1 Girl again." I cried into his chest. I couldn't believe he poured his heart out to me. After everything that's happened, Ray was there for me. No matter what.  

After a while of us crying in each others arms, I finally came to my final decision.  

"Rayan. I can't take you back so fast. You cheated. But we can take it slow. Until I fully forgive you. Ok?" I said looking up at him. He nodded. I kissed him on his cheek then walked back to my room. When I was about to close my door, I noticed Ray standing there staring at me.  

"What is it Ray?" I asked. 

"Can I,uh, come in? I just want to be with you." I looked at him, confused.  

"Uh, yeah sure. Come in!" I stepped aside so he could come in. He walked in slowly.  

"I'm about to take a shower. So I'll be right back."