Chapter 15: Flight

Only 4 more chapters left for this story.

Enjoy:)

************

Ray's p.o.v.

While I was on stage performing, I saw Kari talking to Jawan. He sorta has a history with our girls. He'll sweet talk them and right before you know it, he takes them away from us and beats them. I didn't want Kari getting hurt. After we finished performing, I saw that Jaden kid. We had an slight altercation before I walked up to Kari.

"Why the fuck were you talking to Jawan?" I yelled, drawing attention from everyone back stage.

"Come on. We can talk about this in the dressing room." She said calmly

I stared at her then snatched her arm up and dragged her to the dressing room.

"Talk. Now." I spat, slamming the door.

"We were just catching up." She said, softly.

"Catching up on what?" I paused. "Kari... Are you cheating on me while you're pregnant with my child?" I yelled.

"Ray please stop yelling. And how dare you accuse me of cheating? Did you forget I was raped and this might not be your child?" She yelled back. "And I see how you look at Star, Ray. I can't believe you." She said shaking her head.

"I do not look at Star." I said, calmly. "I'm sorry baby."

"I'll see you later." She said, slamming the door.

"FUCK!!!!!" I yelled, punching the wall. While I'm trying to protect her, she thinks I'm cheating. I need to find Kari and talk to her.

I walked towards the dressing room door when Kari ran back into the room.I stared at her as she cried. All of a sudden, she jumped into my arms.

"Ray. I'm s-sorry for talking to h-him." She cried into my chest.

"It's fine. I just didn't want him to hurt you."

"What do you mean?" She said, pulling back and looking up at me.

"Well Jawan is known for taking our girls. He sweet talks you, then takes you and beats you. I just didn't want that happening to you." I said, looking down at her.

"Ray you're so over protective. Me and Jawan are just friends. Nothing more. I've been with you for almost 2 years now. I'm not going anywhere." She said before burying her head in my chest.

"You promise?" I whispered.

"I promise." She said. I felt her smiling against my chest.

2 months later. (I skipped the tour in USA because nothing else happened after the first show.)

Kari's p.o.v.

My birthday was last month. Since we were in Atlanta that week, I spent my birthday with my family and the boys. It was really fun and I enjoyed it.

Today we're going to Africa for the next part of the tour. I'm 5 months pregnant now. My stomach is bigger than it should be. I have a doctor's appointment today before we leave. Not that many people know I'm pregnant.

"Come on Kari. Hurry up so we can get this over with and go to Africaaa!!!!" I heard Ray yelling from the front of the tour bus. I walked out and saw him staring at my belly. I threw on a big hoodie and slid my Uggs on.