Chapter 14: Baby?

I'm skipping ahead to the tour.

That's a picture of what Kari looks like in the story. (I know I don't look like that but bare with me nigga!)

Btw, this is going to be mad long. So bare with me.

K, bye. Enjoy :)

Kari's p.o.v.

So a few weeks ago, Ray asked me to go on tour with them. At first, I didn't want to go because I went on the last tour. But Ray convinced me to go when he told me Asiya was going. Her and Jacob got back together a few days after they went on that "date". I haven't talked to Prod since he called me. Jacob has been ignoring me whenever I text him. It's like he doesn't even want to be near me whenever me, him, Ray, and Asiya do things together. I haven't seen Roc since we last went on tour so this tour should be interesting. He still likes my picture on Instagram but he doesn't even bother to text me to see if I'm okay. As for Jaden, I don't even want to talk about it.

I'm in my room right now, packing. There's clothes all on the floor and my bed. We'll be on tour for 5 months, which is longer than the last tour. The last tour was only 2 months. This time we're going to London, France, Switzerland, Japan, and Africa. We're also going to a few states here in America, such as New York, Michigan, the DMV area, and Georgia.

"Kari. What the hell man? Why aren't you packing?" I turned around to see Ray fully dressed. "We leave in two hours."

"Alright Ray. I'll be done in 30 minutes. I'll be dressed in 15." I said, getting my airplane outfit out, which consisted of PINK yoga pants, one of Ray's sweatshirts, my big comfy scarf, and Uggs. The first city we're hitting is New York and it's pretty cold there right now since it's January. I packed my first big suitcase with lots of sweaters, Uggs, and scarfs. I finished that in 5 minutes. I went to my second bag and packed my purses, heels and sneakers, and my sleeping clothes. I got up from that bag, and put both of the bags out in the hall for Ray to take downstairs to my car. I'm going to miss my baby so much. I love that car man. I got out 3 more bags and packed them with jeans, shirts, and under garments. I was done with that in 15 minutes. I went to pack my travel bag with my toothbrush, toothpaste, hair things, and my pads.

I cleaned up my room before I put on my clothes. I hated coming home to a dirty home. I decided to hire a maid to clean my house for while I was gone.

I put my clothes on quickly and put my hair in a messy ponytail before grabbing my Celine purse and suitcases.

"Rayan!!! I'm ready. Where are you?" I yelled, walking to the kitchen.

"Right here. These the rest of your bags?" He said, walking towards me. He had on a Supreme hoodie, his hair was out and he had a snapback on, black jeans, and Bred 11's that I bought him for Christmas.

I nodded and smiled at him.

"Well, I'll be downstairs in the car, waiting for you. Hurry up though. We have to be at LAX in 20 minutes." He said before disappearing into the living room.

I turned to the fridge and opened it. I took out a Starbucks Vanilla Frappicino chilled coffee drink. My favorite. I turned back and looked at my condo. I took a picture of the view I had. The sun was just rising. It was beautiful. I hurried and grabbed my MCM bag since its my carry on bag.

I walked towards the elevator but decided to take the stairs. I needed the exercise. As I got to the lobby area, I looked to the right and saw my crush from a year ago. Jawan Harris. I fangirled on the inside. I loved him so much.

"Hey. You're that caspah girl. I remember you from Scream Tour. Nice to finally see you again." He said, walking over to me.

"Haha, yeah that's me. Nice to see you again. Why are you here?" I said, shaking his head.