Chapter 3: Surprise?

The story is about to start getting good. I promise. *wink wink* There will be drama and other stuff starting in this chapter. This is going to be a long chapter btw. K bye.

Ray's p.o.v

Me and Prince decided to take the girls. Wait, no. Our girls out for lunch then a movie. I really like this girl, Kari. She's perfect. From her hair to the way she dresses. She different from all the other girls that I've met and been with. She's funny, goofy, and a beautiful person.

This might be my #1 Girl.

Roc's p.o.v

Man, I never noticed how beautiful Kari was. She's even beautiful in her school uniform. I started to stare at her while she was hugging Ray and talking to him. I couldn't help it. She is perfect. From her hair to how she dresses.

I gotta have her. But what if she doesn't feel the same about me? What if I tell her my feelings and she just swerves me? That'll hurt. More than getting turned down by anybody else.

I don't love her, but I think I'm in love with her.

I walked over to them, "Hey, um, Kari?"

She nodded, "Yeah, what's up Roc?" She got up and gave me a quick hug but I didn't want her to stop.

"Uh, can I-I talk to you over t-there?" Why are you stuttering man?!

"Sure." She said smiling.

We walked somewhere out of everybody's sight.

"So, I, uh, been wanting to tell you this since the meet & greet." She looked at me weirdly, but smiled.

"What is it?"

"Well, I, uh, think you're beautiful. And I was-"

"Roc, please don't tell me you like me. I like Ray and only him. I'm sorry but I'm not a homie-hopper." Just great. I knew this would happen. Why'd I even bother?

"Um, OK. Well, forget I, uh, said anything." She pulled me into a long hug. She quickly let me go.

"It's ok. You'll find the right one someday." I hope she's right. I just wish she was the one. I want her. I need her. Bad.

Kari's p.o.v

I can't believe Roc just told me that knowing I'm with Ray, well not yet, but still! He knows how I feel about Ray, and vice versa. I was livid. I stormed back to Ray and sat down, with my arms crossed.

"Bab-, I mean Kari, what's wrong?" he said with concern in his voice.

"Nothing, can we just go?" I mumbled but loud enough for him to hear.

He hesitated and stared into my eyes for a second, "Uh, yeah. Let's go."

***

We were all on this big black van with tinted windows. We couldn't see out the windows to peek at where we were going. Me and Ray were cuddled up in the back just enjoying each others presence. I looked up and saw Roc staring at us. I started to feel uncomfortable and fidget.

"What's wrong Kari? Why are you moving so much?" I hadn't realized Ray was talking to me because I felt like Roc had me in a trance. His eyes were so brown and peaceful looking. They were dreamy. Wait what am I saying? I'm with Ray.

I looked up, "Nothing Ray." I reassured him with a smile that was oh so fake.

He kissed my forehead when we came to a sudden stop. I'm guessing we're here. I didn't want to leave Ray's arms. They made me feel safe, like we were the only ones there. He was so loving and caring. We just met a week ago, but it feels like we've been together for forever.