Chapter 4: A Valentine to Remember

This chapter will be mainly Kari's p.o.v.

Enjoy. :)

Kari p.o.v.

Crap. Just when I was about to tell Ray, Prod had to bust in. GREAT. Just great. I hopped off the counter, walking towards the door. I felt a hand grab my wrist. Looking up I saw a frowning Ray.

"Kari. I, uh, wanted to know if you, uh, wanted to be my girl?" WHAT?! RAY WANTED ME TO BE HIS GIRL?! OMFG. I hesitated. I didn't know what to say. I opened my mouth to speak but I couldn't choke the words up.

"Ray. I-I don't know what to say.." He looked down and let go of my wrist. I lifted his chin up and kissed him slowly.

"Does that answer your question?" I whispered into his ear, smirking.

He nodded quickly, and I laughed at him. "Come on babe. We gotta go before Walt trips out."

We left out of the restroom, running to the van because a few fans spotted Ray. I can't believe I'm Ray's girl. All thanks to one meet and greet.

7 months later..

Still Kari's p.o.v.

AHHHH! Tomorrow is Valentine's day. Sadly, I'll be spending it by myself. It's fine though. I'll just ask Asiya to be my Valentine. I ran upstairs to get my phone to text her.

Me: Asiya!!!

Asiya: Yes Kari?

Me: Will you be my Valentine's girl? (MB Voice) Haha

Asiya: No. Sorry :( Someone already asked me.

Me: :( Whaaaaaa? Aw man. Ok. Well have fun tomorrow!

Asiya: Yeah. Sorry. You have fun too.

Now who will be my Valentine? Oh Ray? Well the boy's are on tour. So Ray is out of the question. I still decided to call him to check up on him and see how the tour was going. The phone rang and he picked up after the third ring, as usual.

"Hey baby." He said in his deep, raspy voice. Lawd. That boy knows what that voice does to me.

"Baby, you know what that voice does to me. Stop it." I whined.

He laughed, "I'm sorry. What's up though?"

"How's tour?"

"It's cool. Same old, Same old. Same crazy fans, same long nights without you." Aw, cute.

I sighed heavily. "Too bad you won't be here for Valentine's Day with me." This sucks.

"I know. But I'll make it up to you. I promise." He keeps his promises so I guess.

"Alright well, I'm getting sleepy so goodnight babe."

"Wait, no. Get on iChat. I wanna see your beautiful face. You can fall asleep too, I just wanna see you."

Ugh. Really Ray. "Alright hold on. I have to get my laptop." I got out the bed, walking towards my desk. I picked up my Mackbook Pro and opened it.

"Get on Way Way." I teased in my baby voice.

"Alright alright." I hung up the phone to see Ray in a hotel room, shirtless with his hair unbraided. This boy is sex. My mouth was wide open at this point. I'm wearing one of his Supreme hoddies and some cheer shorts and my hair up in a messy bun while he's looking like pure sex.

"Kari?" He chuckled.

"Oh, um, yeah?" I was embarrassed that he caught me staring at him. In all of the 7 months that we've been together, I've never seen Ray with his shirt off and his hair out at the same time.