Art 1

So

So... I kind of wanted to explore a different design from what I usually draw for Monster Tom. Tamara looks different from Tom as Tom is a Subspecies of the same type of Creature Tamara is.

He is still young in monster years but slighter older in human years. Monster Tom is kind of Baby. Human Tom is jaded young adult in the apocalypse.

Tamara met Tom when she was foraging for food and saw that he was stuck under a flipped over dumpster.

Looking into his single eyes, she fell in love. He is her little brother and she will kill anyone that takes him away from her.

Even when they are in human form, he is tolerable. She just misses how monster Tom is cuddly.

As you notice in this picture, Matt doesn't stop looking like a monster/ Vampire

As you notice in this picture, Matt doesn't stop looking like a monster/ Vampire. Ever since he was bit, he could only look semi normal.

Matt is smarter than you think.

Tom is still the shortest. His hair hides that fact.

I actually want Edd to be taller than Tord but I drew Edd first and it turned out like that.

Matt is 5"10 or 5"9
Tord is 5"8 or 5"6
Edd is 5"5 or 5"7
Tom is 5"4 or 5"0

—————-

Forgot to say, as a subspecies Tom is the fluffy kind while Tamara has scales.

While Tamara's monster form is uni-sxx , there are little differences to show she is female.

Her tail, horns, and spikes are slightly shorter. Her horns only have one stripe of color while males have two.

Her snout is also shorter and her fangs smaller.

Tom needs to grow as a monster to show the full form, he is considered young but really barely an adult. If he isn't a full adult, then he isn't seen as one.

As a human then he is a young adult, nothing more.

Monster form, the full adult male has long horns and a large mouth full of fangs. His monster form is also uni-sxx. Top heavy with large claws and long arms. They have short, stubby legs.

Tom needs to grow in his stripes. He will get two stripes like in Tamara's species. His tail does not have spikes as he is a furred subspecies.

He was made to live in harsh, cold weather.

Tamara was made to live in a different climate.

Which is why it is easy for Tom to slip a way from her as it's hibernation time soon.

Tom is active all year round.

—————-
I hope this background information was helpful.

I will write a chapter soon, I just got off work on 2nd shift.

So good night.