Chapter 5

Short chapter.
—————————
Tamara has put on a little weight for the winter. However, she needs to put on a little more to last during hibernation.

She decides to go back to Tom with a few watermelons she snagged from the human camp. She made way to the den and stopped to sniff the air.

"Alcohol.....", she questioned.

Racked with indecision, she didn't know wether to go to Tom first or follow the scent of Alcohol. Finally, she figured Tom would be salty if she missed this chance. They have dreamed of Alcohol for so long after all.

She carefully placed the watermelons in front of the den, hoping that Tom gets them. She dashes to where the scent came from.

———-
Hi! DG here. We will be on a hiatus after this chapter as I need to work out what to write next. Enjoy this while you can!

Back our scheduled drama.

————
He was minding his own business, drinking what the northern hemisphere call moonshine. It was not pleasant and it burns his throat, but it will have to do.

He supposes he should be glad to have any alcohol at all and appreciate the "charming" people who made it. He does not, in fact, find them "charming".

His day was made worse when his camp was attacked by a terrifying monster. Humans were dying left and right, it was a grotesque scene.

He was caught and mauled by the creature. Then it dropped him in a river as it notice the dogs biting it's tail. I black out as soon as I hit the water.

Who knows how long I slept, but I did eventually wake up.
——————

Bye!!