Chapter 2

Part 2
———
My name is Matt. I am a spooky vampire! I have so many friends! There is one friend, Edd, I think his name is; has an underground house.

How neat is that? Too bad it's dull and not full of pictures containing me.

I love mirrors, I just wish I could see my beautiful self again. I haven't had a proper mirror in- I don't remember how long it's been to be honest which makes me even sadder. The silver lining is that I am really popular!

There is this really big puppy that follows me almost every night to Edd's house. I kind miss the ugly thing when I don't see it.

It gives me a familiar feeling sometimes, that make me a little scared and bad. I don't know what these feelings are, so when I don't see it- part me is happy and the other part is not.

I merrily skip to Edd's house and knock on the door three times. Then I tell Edd I'm here.

He opens the door with a shotgun, as usual, he is such a funny guy. He looks around the boring land and then at me.

He lowers the scary shotgun and smiles. He lets me in. I know the giant puppy likes me- which is why it follows me- but unfortunately for the poor thing, it's not allowed in nor is it small enough. It can't look at my fabulous face when I'm inside Edds house, truly a tragic thing.

"Hey Matt, how's the coven?", remarked Edd.

"We have more blood for dinner than usual! Turns out some really nice humans were kind enough to let us drink their blood, so kind that they laid down and closed their eyes.", I replied.

"Uh.....right...", muttered Edd uneasily.

This won't do, I can't have my friend fear me- what kind of friend would I be if I did?

"Anyway, do you have a mirror? I have been dying to look at my beautiful face!", I say to distract him.

"Oh, no. Sorry, all I could find were some dirty spoons.", said Edd.

I frown at this and felt something touch my leg and meow. Looking down, I see a cat.

"Kitty! I forgot all about you!", I exclaim in excitement.

I pick up the grey ball of fur. While I am still allergic to dogs even as a vampire, cats are fine with me. Another reason I don't get too close to the giant puppy. Like I said before, a truly unfortunate creature. It looked so fluffy too!

Hugging the kitty, I sit down on the ripped up green chair. It was comfy despite the ware and tear.

"So, how are you Edd?", I ask; petting the kitty.

"I'm fine, found a bunch of sheep- two adults, two calves.", Edd said as he laid the shotgun next to the door.

He sat on the dusty and torn couch. The kitty hopped out of my arms and into his. How heart breaking!

"That's funny, the humans me and the coven got blood from had a few sheep we let go.", I said.

"Is that so....", said Edd.

Things got quiet as we didn't have anything to say any more. I hate awkward tension, so I bring up the big puppy.

"Speaking of me! There is a gigantic puppy that follows me almost every night! It usually disappears by the time I leave your house.", I say cheerfully.

Edd seemed to get nervous after that abs his heart rate spikes up, I wonder why.

"This puppy... is really big?", said Edd.

"Yes.", I answer back.

"I follows you to my bunker?", Edd said.

"Yes!", I said again.

"How do you know it's gone?", asked Edd.

"Because of the same reason I know it's there! The big glowing, purple eyes! It seems to emanate a big heat signature especially near the eye.", I explain.

He looks as confused as I am when I listen to nan talk about the old days. I chuckle.
————-
If you can't see the image that is because my work network is terrible sometimes.

————-If you can't see the image that is because my work network is terrible sometimes

Bye for now!