Chapter 7

Part 2
————
Let's focus on Matt for a second.

Matt was a newer vampire compared to the rest. How he fits in the hierarchy is beyond me.

You see, a human bitten by a vampire can turn into three things.

One is dead.

One is undead.

One is a vampire.

A human that manages to survive a bite meant to kill will make them a type of undead. A mostly human one, but still undead and can not be controlled.

Matt is a half blood vampire, and those aren't very high up in status.

The thing about Matt is that he provided the house the other vampires live in. Matt was a rich human before he was turned.

The leaders argued for a while on where he stood, but ultimately the fact that he was bitten by one of the leaders and the one providing the coven a home sealed the "Matt can do whatever he wants" fate.

Matt's richness protected him and his electric fence protects the coven from outsiders.

He is basically the favorite child and the naught child always in trouble at the same time. Matt's older siblings hate this but can do nothing about it.

—————
Enough backstory; that was just a distraction so you won't notice Matt catching on fire and losing his hair.

His siblings laugh and the leaders of the coven sigh while face palming.

Matt does not have a good night.

Honestly how dreadful! Look at him!

"Please don't look at me!", screamed Matt.

Look!

"No!!", Matt dramatically flies to his room.

——————-

———-Bye!

———-
Bye!