Chapter 1

Silent as the calm night, the creature entered their den. In the den, they made a low chirp. In the den, a nest was built with something inside.

A pleasant purr gave way as the creature in the nest stirred. Up popped a smaller version of the creature. This tiny creature wiggled it's ears and wagged it's tail at the sight of the taller creature.

It gave a cheerful yip in return of the chirp. It pranced closer to nuzzle the taller creature. A low, gentle purr came from the taller creature as it lower it's head to muzzle and lick back.

Then, the taller creature pushed forward the dead sheep. The smaller creature tilted it's head in question before it took a tentative sniff. Deeming the corpse safe, the creature did not hesitate any further.

Ripping and tearing into the flesh, the creature became bloodily. Once the creature finished, it looked up at the taller creature. Who then gave a long huff. The taller creature carefully carried the smaller one into their side of the den to groom.

The smaller creature did not sit still to let the taller creature lick the blood off properly, so the taller creature brought the smaller one to a pond just outside the den.

With how large and fast the taller creature was, it didn't take as long to get to the pond. The taller creature unceremoniously dropped the smaller one into the pond. It yelped in Surprise.

It recovered quickly and happily paddled in the water. Amused, the taller one layer down and watched. Not in any hurry to go back in.

Just went the taller creature was relaxed, the smaller one hopped in front of them and playfully tugged and nipped at them to play.

The taller creature barely opened it's single eye to find the smaller one yawn. Sleepily, the taller creature took the smaller one back to the den and in it's nest.

———

Bye!!

Bye!!