Chapter 7

Part 1

———
Tom woke up to find a pretty kitty sitting in front of his nest. His ears perked up and he wagged his tail.

He's met this kitty and he loves this kitty. The kitty sauntered to him and licked his furry cheek. He gave a happy purr and pat them back.

He stretched before walking out of his nest and to the entrance of the den. He spotted the watermelons and took them inside.

He placed them with the other fruits that have yet to expire.
———-

Tom followed the kitty outside. His eye full of love and wonder. He and the kitty took a long trek to the pond or should he say lake? Without his sister, Tamara, it took much longer than he would like to admit.

They played near the water, terrorizing the critter around them. Tom would swim in the water and bring up fish he would catch.

The kitty and Tom became full. They tired themselves out and decided to go home.

Tom let the kitty sleep on his back as he took the kitty home. They snugged into his nest back in the den.

———
Tamara was not having a great day. She finds alcohol bottles, but they were empty. She takes her anger out  on a few deer. They were not enough to fill her.

She was still hungry after eating all of those humans. She wasn't sure why, perhaps humans aren't really all that filling?

Especially since not many can afford to gain weight. Food was scarce; more so during winter.

She agitated and hungry. She wanted nothing more than to tear into the trees and make a huge mess.

She didn't.

She sighed and glided back with some of the empty bottles. What she saw when she came home was up lifting.

Tom had found a friend, a sweet little grey cat. She gently placed the empty bottles next to the others. She saw how crowded the den was getting from all of the trinkets and foods.

She gave herself a reminder to expand the den and reorganize in the morning. She had a long day, so she went to bed.
———————

———Bye!!

———
Bye!!