16

Despair

Hatred

Loneliness

Madness

That's all I feel when my lost my breathe, been neglected by my family and getting all their blame on me for making their lives miserable.

I started doubting myself what is right or what is wrong. I have been with my friends because I know they can make me better, having kuya Hiro and kuya Miguel to guide me, Khiera to cheer me up when I'm on my worst, And Brent to make me feel comfortable and happy.

I chose death when they keep making me alive.

I woke up with and an insubstantial feeling of being alive welcomed me.

I cough as the water comes out from my mouth because of a sudden drowning earlier, I was shocked when I see myself lying here at the sea shore.

"If you want to die then not here on my resort" a familiar voice I heard besides me, it was Elicton the man who's been there whenever I try to give up.

"By any chance, d-did you save me?" I said and still catching my breath, he just stared at me with that worried look plastered in his eyes.
"Yes, sakto at dito din ang tambayan ko tuwing gabi" he said and cupped my cheeks.

"Life must be hard but don't end your life like that, let the destiny do it all" He said and gave me his jacket, "it's cold and your cardigan is all wet, magkakasakit ka sa two piece mong yan" he said at umiwas ng tingin, napabangon ako sa sinabi nya dahil hindi ko namalayan na naka two piece lang pala ako kaya hinablot ko ang kaniyang jacket.

"Running away won't conceal your problems, just run through your destiny" he said and offered his hands to me, so I accepted it and we stood up, he gently stroke his hands towards my hair "You don't deserve to die, I still haven't hear you laugh" he said and it kinda makes me blushed but more likely cringe because I'm not used in taking compliments dahil nga lumaki ako sa pangungutya ng mga tao.

I checked my phone na naiwan ko sa dalampasigan and it's 9:45 good thing wala pang kahit isang tawag or text ang nakukuha ko mula sa kanila, for sure nag iimpake na ang mga ito. "I need to go" I said and I was about to walk when I suddenly feel the pain on my ankle. "I think I need to carry you" he said at dali dali akong binuhat na siyang ikinagulat ko, napatili ako ng buhatin nya ako na siya din ang ikinatawa nya.

"Kumakain kapa ba Ms.Tin?" Sabi nya kaya mahina ko siyang hinampas sa balikat.

I'm just hiding on his chest because my face really turns red as I can feel the heat on it, parang kanina lang nalulunod ako ngayon buhat buhat na ako ng classmate ko!

Nang medyo malapit na kami ay biglang umulan kaya narinig kong mahina syang napa mura. "Pag eto talaga nagkasakit ipapasarado ko nalang yung resort" he said out of frustration. "I-I'm sorry" I said out of guilt dahil naabala ko pa ito. "No, it's okay and andito na tayo" he said and I just raised my head while my hands is still wrapped around his neck, I tried to stood up and the pain is bearable so I decided to walk on my own.

"Thank you Elicton, but how did you know na dito kami nag s-stay?" I said dahil tama nga na nandito na kami sa harap ng bahay.

"It's our resort and alam kong naka book kayo dyan dahil nakita ko sa listahan kahapon, hindi ako stalker okay?" He said at ikinatawa ko naman dahil masyado itong defensive.

"It's your resort? Edi sana nagpa libre nalang ako" I said at nakita ko syang umismid, "OUR so basically hindi talaga akin, sa grandparents ko talaga and please pumasok kana parang hindi ka lang nalunod kanina" He said and I just weakly smiled because I feel exhausted, I took off his jacket and tossed it to him. I didn't spare a single glance on him the moment I turned my back.

Pilit kong ilakad ang aking mga paa ng matuwid dahil ayaw kong isipin nila na may nangyari sa akin.

Huminga muna ako ng malalim bago buksan ang pintuan ngunit hindi ko maipihit ang pintuan kaya kumatok na lang ako at binuksan naman ito ni Elle kaya tipid akong ngumiti sa kaniya.

"Wow naka two piece ka pa ha" Khiera said but I have no courage to speak towards them, I just went upstairs and ignored them, I can even see Brent on my peripheral vision that he's staring at me, a hint of curiousness all over his face showed me but I have no energy to talk to them.

I was so dizzy to the point that I cannot open the door, I was struggling opening the door when Brent opened it for me, I can feel that their eyes are all over me but they chose not to ask me if there is something wrong.

I just entered the room and I can feel still his presence behind me. My feet weakened that caused me to collapse, I was just sobbing and letting my tears fall down just to ease the pain that I feel. At this point I was just hugging my knees, I don't care if I'm just wearing a two piece or what but I cannot afford to get up right now.

I can feel him walking towards me.

"Liza" He said and it brings shivers all over my body, he gently kneel down in front of me just to wrap his arms around me, I can feel the warmth and the comfort that I am longing for.

I just shoved my face into his shoulder and cry out loud, I cried like a baby that finding for his mom's embrace. I nearly die and I won't complain about that what I feel guilty of is I decided to took my life without thinking about them.

"B-brent, p-please b-be there f-for me" I said in the middle of my lament. He just gently stroking his hands through my hair and it makes me sleepy.

I just remained sobbing and weeping into his arms and I am sure that his shirt is all wet.
He just keep caressing my back and I cannot help but to hug him like a baby, I hate being weak when I'm with him.

"Go on and take a bath, I'll wait here. You are soaked in the rain magkakasakit ka if hindi kapa maliligo" He said and all I can do is to get up but he helped me get up and he's the one get my clothes inside my bag and leave it outside the bathroom.

I smiled when I saw that he picked a strawberry shortcake pajama and at the same time my face turned red when I saw the set of undies inserted inside the pajama.

I just turned on the shower and let the water flows through my body, I nearly die without them knowing about it and I don't have plans to talk it out.

I can feel my head aching as my weeping subside. I walked out through the bathroom while frowning and in my surprise he was patiently waiting outside and welcomed me with a warm hug.

"You did well Liza, you don't need to be so hard for yourself." He said, I am so tired that I couldn't afford to walk and this time I passed out.

I fell asleep into his arms , his embrace that feels like home.