Chapter 1. Moving from one place to Another

Amaimon's Point of View

I hid in the alley ways, away from people who would judge me or hurt me. I had no idea where I was, and Aniue wasn't there to help... It was raining heavily, and I had no shelter, so I looked around for a box or something. Alas I couldn't find anything. I sat curled up, leaning against a dumpster and closed my eyes, hoping it would make everything go away. It didn't work. I still got wet. I could feel every drop of rain fall onto my skin. I saw a door and a button next to it. I pressed the button and heard a sound coming from behind the door. I kept pressing the button until the door flew open and knocked me against the opposite wall.
"OH MY GOD! ARE YOU OK???" A small voice cried. I looked up, to see a small girl standing there. She looked about 15 and had brown, short hair. I stood up and was surprisingly tall compared to her, considering we were the same age.
"I-Im fine..." I answered her. She sighed in relief.
"What are you doing out here? Its soaking" she asked.
"I have no where to go... I'm alone... I'm lost" I responded and she looked at me with a sad face.
"Do you want to stay here? I'm sure my mother wouldn't mind" she smiled. I looked at her and smiled back.
"OK, are you sure its fine?" I checked and she nodded. I followed her inside, and dried off.

So how's the first chapter? Yeah its a bit short, but they'll gradually get longer as the story goes along!
Amaimon: I sound like a wimp...
AWWWW U AINT NO WIMP!
Amaimon: ._.