Chapter 2. Ai

Amaimon's POV

I walked inside through the door and looked around. It was amazingly big. The girl ran back down the stairs with another woman.
"This is him, Mother!" She said and the woman looked at me, confused.
"hm? There's no one there dear" the Woman said. I looked at her with confusion. Ai looked at me and smiled.
"He is there!" She yelled at the woman. Ai told me to come with her and ran up the stairs with me following. I sat on the bed in her room and looked around, while she dug through her wardrobe for something. She finally picked out a pink and black striped shirt, a yellow waistcoat, black checkered knee shorts, green gloves and stockings, along with a yellow tie with a long, ripped jacket.
"Here! You can wear these! I'm sorry, but this is all I have that is boyish" she explained I smiled and looked at her
"Its OK, I like it" I responded. I had a weird feeling. My heart was beating faster and I felt... Warm...

Ai's POV

I walked out the room, giving the boy some privacy while he changed. I think this is my first ever friend. I was far too shy to make any friends at my school... I would always sit away, like an outcast. I always get bullied by these girls... That's why I have bruises down my legs, and that's why I wear stockings all the time. The boy walked out the room, wearing the things I picked out for him. I handed him some curled-toed boots and he gladly put them on. We walked down the stairs to see my mother, cooking. We sat down at the table and began chatting.
"So what's your name?" I asked the boy
"M-my name is Amaimon..." He responded.
"I like that name! Its unique! I've never heard it" I giggled and a red tinge appeared on his cheeks, which made me giggle more.
"How old are you?" I asked Amaimon.
"In demon years, 15..." He responded. My eyes widened.
"Demon years?? Does that mean you're a demon???" I asked, he nodded.
"OMG!!! AMAZING!" I laughed, my mother thought I had an imaginary friend...

Amaimon's POV

I laughed a bit when she happily freaked out. I felt weird around her... My heart beated faster and I felt warmer... I can't explain it.

CHAPTER 2 IS COMPLEETTEEE!!! I'm actually getting a lot of ideas for this!!