Chapter 4. The Morning

Ai's POV

Finally!!! The weekend!! I was so relieved! I also had some time to spend with Amaimon!
"Amaimon! Psst! Wake up!" I said softly, shaking him slightly.
"I dont wanna..." He groaned. I chuckled then attempted to push him off the bed. It didn't work!
"Come on! Its the weekend! I wanna go to the park!!" I yelled. He remained asleep.
"If you dont get up, I'll make you!" I laughed and he smirked with his eyes closed.
"I'd like to see you try" he chuckled. I then tried to pull the covers off him, it didn't work, he put up a fight. Eventually I got a good grip on the covers and pulled. But... It wasn't just the covers that came off... Amaimon was pulled with the covers and knocked me over onto the floor. I couldn't breathe from laughter and the weight of him!
"Amaimon!! Get off! I can't breathe!" I yelled and he wrapped his arms around me.
"I wanna hug you..~" he said and I went bright red. I sighed and went with it. I attempted to pick him up and eventually I did. I lay him on the bed and got in with him.
"I could use a few more hours of sleep... It is 6:00am..." I said. Amaimon still had his arms wrapped around my waist. He was like a kid holding onto a teddy bear, it was adorable. I stroked his hair until I fell asleep again.

Amaimon's POV

I hugged Ai in my sleep, as if she was my teddy bear. I felt her stroking my hair and went bright red in my sleep.