Chapter 8. Time shall pass...

I AM WARNING YOU RIGHT NOW, THIS IS GONNA BE THE SADDEST THING IVE EVER WROTE, IF YOU ARE AN EMOTIONAL WRECK, I SUGGEST NOT READING THIS CHAPTER!!!

Amaimon's POV

I looked at Ai, she was glaring at the Exorcist-demon with her friends behind her. I tried to talk but nothing came out. The demon looked at her and looked back at me.
"Why should I? This demon must be exterminated, he isn't safe to be around or kept alive" the demon said. Ai began tearing up. I tried to get up but if I moved up, I would be stabbed. All of a sudden, my bleeding arm set on blue fire. I screamed in pain, my voice came out croaky. Tears streamed down my face as I looked at Ai.
"R-run..." I croakily said. She stood there, her friends behind her. The one on the left with brown eyes, her hair began going pink as she grew taller. Her clothes changed to white and pink and her eyes were now Heterochromniatic, one white the other pink. She had a machete in each hand, and looked as if she was about to attack. The other girl remained the same height but changed her appearance. She now had jet black hair, with red markings on her face with red eyes. She had a pair of nunchucks. Lastly, Ai stood there, not changing, but seemed to have control over the girl- I mean creatures behind her.
"Gaab... Attack" she said blankly, she looked at the other one as if sending her a message through telepathy. The one she was originally talking to attacked and sent the demon attacking me flying. Then the other one kept him busy while Ai came over and helped me up. We ran but then... I felt a stabbing pain in my back all the way through my chest. I fell to the floor and the sword that went through my chest, fell through the hole and lay on my back. My host body went up in blue flames. All I could see was darkness and I could hear screaming. Not pain screaming. The kind of screaming someone did when they mourned someone.
"AMAIMON!!! WAKE UP!!!" I heard a voice say "PLEASE!!! JUST WAKE THE HELL UP!!!!" After that, my vision went black.

Ai's POV

I stared at the burned body lay in front of me. I was screaming my heart out, along with tears running down my face. The pain of seeing him there... Like this... It was unbearable. I couldn't look at him... Bex and Gaab stood by my side, back to their human forms. Bex crouched down and comforted me while I mourned over the body lay in front of me.
"I couldn't save him.. This is my fault..." I cried, she looked at me.
"It isn't your fault, Ai... Its his..." She said, pointing at the now passed out demon on the floor. Then gaab crouched down next to me.
"Not just him... Its the exorcists..." Gaab said. I vowed from that day on, I would get revenge on the Exorcists... And the Vatican...

No one's POV

The body of what was once Amaimon, lay there. The tears were still there on his face, along with blood. Ai picked him up and carried him, and ran into the forest, tears flowing out her eyes. She tried to get as far away as possible, she never wanted to live near there again and that's exactly what happened. No one saw her for months... Not even her familiars, Bex and Gaab...