Chapter 11. Finding a Host

Amaimon's POV

Man I hated being a hamster... It was boring! I couldn't eat as much as I used to either... Ah well, at least Aniue had a plan to get my old body back.

Ai's POV

I woke up the next morning, Amaimon was curled up in his cage, Asleep. I sat on the desk which the cage was located and decided to draw. Amaimon, who was now awake, watched as I moved the pencil across the paper. All of a sudden the door opened and Mephisto walked in.
"I HAVE THE BEST IDEA!!" he boasted, I looked at him in confusion and raised a brow. He explained what we were going to do (EHEHEHH IM NOT TELLING CHUUU!~)

We set out to the forest where Amaimon's body was and Hamster-Amaimon sniffed around. Eventually he ran into tihe forest and we followed him to where his body was. It still had the wounds and stabs. But how did it get out there? "How did it get here?" I asked
"I wasn't dead until a few hours later..." Amaimon explained. "I tried to get to the town or to Mephisto but I didnt make it" I sighed and looked at the lifeless corpse.
"So Mephisto, Do your thing" I said. Mephisto crouched down and placed a hand onto the body, where the wounds were and they healed, and the body returned to its Human self. It's hair was green, but brown. His eyes were blue. He no longer had fangs or pointy ears, just normal human features.
"Now you can possess him, Amaimon" Mephisto said. And the hamster fell to the floor as if loosing its soul and a weird mist moved to the body. I looked at it as his hair returned to green. The body's eyes opened and they turned blue. He sat up and looked at his hands and at his surroundings. His ears returned to being spiked and he had his fangs again along with his claws.

Amaimon's POV

I was back in my original host. It felt so good be human-ish again. After I sat up, I felt a pair of arms wrap around my neck. Ai was hugging me, she was crying. I wrapped my arms around her and tried to calm her down.
"Hey its OK... Dont cry..." I said to her. She carried on crying but eventually sat up and looked at me with tears in her eyes, but she was smiling. I wiped the tears off her face.
"See? I'm fine" I smiled. She smiled at me and stood up. She held a hand out to help me up. I was still getting used to my new legs... But I got the hang of it after a while. We set off back to Mephisto's 'palace' if that's what you want to call it.

AWWWWW THIS IS JUST
Amaimon: For the last time.. IM NOT CUTE!!!
YEAH YAH ARE! *hugging him*
Amaimon: -_- See what I have to put up with?