Chapter 12. Homework

Amaimon's POV

I sat in my room on the top bunk, while Ai did her homework. She began attending True Cross Academy a few days ago, Suggested by Aniue, and she already has loads of homework. I sat around waiting for something to happen. Ai looked like she was concentrating so I didn't want to disturb her. I peered over her shoulder and saw the worksheet. It had numbers and weird symbols all over it. I got confused on the first question...

Ai's POV

I looked behind me and saw Amaimon staring at the homework sheet I was doing. He looked VERY confused. I looked at his face, he had his normal blank look painted onto it, but I could see he was confused, as he was scratching his head.

Amaimon's POV

I stared at the worksheet, attempting to answer at least one of the questions.
"Its hard, isn't it?" Ai giggled. I looked at her
"Sorry, I didn't mean to disturb you" I apologised and she tilted her head to the side.
"Disturb? What do you mean? I've finished it" she laughed. My eyes widened
"HOW??" I yelled, which made her laugh even more.
"Its something called Google" she smirked and held up her phone.
"Well... Since your done, you wanna go somewhere?" I asked, blushing slightly. She nodded and I picked her up, Bridal style. I went to the window and jumped to a tree. Ai held on tightly.
"AMAIMON!!! SLOW DOWN!!!" she yelled. "THIS IS TERRIFYING!!"
"Close your eyes" I said to her. She did so as I carried on leaping through the trees. I decided to take her to the park. I set her down on a bench and she was shaking slightly.
"You can open your eyes now" I said sitting next to her. She opened her eyes and let out a big sigh.
"Dont ever do that again..." She said. I started laughing.
"I'm gonna have to, to get us home"
"Can't we just walk...?"
I shook my head and she groaned. I sat her onto my lap and hugged her, making her go bright red.
"W-what was that for?" She asked.
"I needed a hug..." I said.

THIS IS ONLY A SHORT, SWEET CHAPTER! DONT WORRY! MORE WILL BE COMING SOON!!