Chapter 6. Movies!

Amaimon's POV

Ai woke up a few hours later, I was still awake. She suggested we watched a movie, so I agreed and she put on a movie called 'A monster in Paris' (EHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEH- Sorry I'll stop) so we sat together on the end of the bed, me with my legs crossed and Ai lay on her stomach with her legs swinging in the air. I watched and listened to the amazing songs. I felt like I could understand the monster, and felt something in my throat... A pain. My eyes began to fill up with water and stream down my face. Ai looked at me and frowned.
"Are you OK?" She asked in a soft tone. I shook my head and she sat up and wrapped her arms around me. "No need to cry... I know you could relate to Francouer, you've had it rough.." She explained. I dug my head into her shirt, 'crying' as she called it. She rocked me slowly telling me it was OK. I looked up at her and smiled with tears in my eyes.
"See! All better" she giggled slightly and smiled. She placed her lips on my forehead.
"That's called a kiss, only special people get one..." She smiled. "They're usually on the lips or cheek, but forehead kisses are for comforting people" she explained further. I looked at the screen and saw colours of the beautiful scene. (Man this is depressing... XD)

Ai's POV

I kept my arms around Amaimon as he watched the movie. Sometimes he was just adorable, others he was funny. Amaimon has to be the most amazing person I've ever met... He isn't mean, he's protective... Maybe a bit too protective, but he's kind and curious. I think... I loved him...

THATS ALL FOR THIS CHAPTER! KEEP TUNED!! ^_^