Chapter 5. The carnival

Amaimon's POV

I woke up a few hours later, Ai was still asleep. I decided to wake her up, as it was now 10:00am. She asked if I wanted to go to the carnival down town. I nodded and we got ready and set off. As we were walking down the street, Ai got some weird looks off people walking past her. I guess they couldn't see me either...
"Why is everyone giving me dirty looks?" She asked me. I looked at her.
"They can't see me, I'm a demon, some people might see me others won't. It depends if they have a temptaint." I told her.
"Ahhh! OK!" She giggled. All of a sudden I felt a pain in my arm. I looked down and saw I was bleeding. I was shot by a holy water bullet. I looked ahead and saw an exorcist, with a gun.
"Amaimon, let the girl go!" He yelled. I looked at him with my blank face.
"What do you mean?" I asked. Ai was shaking, looking at my arm. I looked at her.
"I'm fine, Ai" I smiled. She was still shaking.
"O-ok..." She responded. The exorcist looked at us in confusion. I looked back at him and growled.
"Don't shoot me." I said blankly. The exorcist made a run for it when he discovered he was out of bullets. I let him escape and carried on walking to the carnival. We walked through the gate and I looked around, eyes gleaming.
"This is amazing!!" I yelled. Ai giggled. She grasped my hand and ran to a ride, dragging me with her. We did this all day, we ran around, bought a butt load of candy, and rode on some stuff. Eventually we decided to sit down on a bench. The sun was setting and we decided to chill out. I watched the sun set, my eyes gleaming.

Ai's POV

As Amaimon watched the sun set, it reflected light off his sapphire eyes. I watched him and smiled. I then rested my head on his shoulder and he put his arm around me and looked at me, smiling.
"I enjoyed today, let's do it again some time..." He said to me, I went pink. I fell asleep so he carried me home.

Amaimon's POV

I took her home and lay her on her bed. I then lay next to her and she wrapped her arms around my waits, like I did to her in the morning. I felt... Happy...

Awwwww so kawaii...
Amaimon: I'm supposed to be a demon, I'm not cute...
Awww yeah yah are!
Amaimon:
EHEHEHEH I'm evil