Chapter 9. 5 months later...

WOOO THAT LAST CHAPTER WAS HARD TO WRITE! I WAS CRYING WHILE I WROTE IT! Phew at least its finished! I'm still upset about it...

Ai's POV

I walked through the alley ways of True cross, trying my best to blend in... I ran away from my home, my mother moved away without me. My familiars were in a charm on my necklace which I made from metal I found. I looked around for some shelter as it was raining. I couldn't find any... But I did find a little hamster. It was green and had giant purple eyes with a spike on its head. It looked like... Him...

The hamster scurried up my arm and onto my shoulder and started poking my face. I chuckled.
"What are you doing?" I laughed. But I didnt expect...
"Trying to get your attention" the hamster said back. I jumped when it spoke and nearly knocked the hamster off.
"IVE NEVER SEEN A TALKING HAMSTER??? WTF???" I yelled, the hamster facepalmed with its tiny paws.
"Its me!" He said. I recognised the voice... But I couldn't remember where it was from... "Seriously? You dont remember me?" The hamster frowned. I looked at it closely to try to remember... Then it clicked.
"A-Amaimon...?" I said quietly. The hamster nodded. "H-how? I thought..."
"No, my host body was destroyed, so I had to get a new one, but this was the only thing I could find, as my demon form was in the forest." He explained. Tears started streaming down my face. "I need to find a new host to possess..."
"Maybe I'll be able to help..." A voice from the street said.

SORRY!! THIS CHAPTER IS WAY TOO SHORT I KNOW! I PROMISE THE NEXT ONE WILL BE LONGER!