Chapter 7. Trouble..

Just warning you now, this is gonna be a bit violent and a bit of a tear jerker! Read on if you dare! oh yeah, a few more characters will enter! Octhemeanie BexyxAnime!

Amaimon's POV

I woke up the next morning, it was Monday, Ai had already gone to school, so I was on my own. I decided to watch some TV, until Ai's mother came into the room. She can't see me, so I sat on the bed.
"Ugh did she leave the TV on again?" She said as she turned the TV off. I groaned as I was watching something before she interrupted. She left the room, so I decided to look around to find something to do. I couldn't find anything so went out to the park. I swung from tree to tree and sat, watching humans doing their usual things, until I felt something go through my arm. I looked and saw a small bullet hole and began growling. I looked up and saw a horde of Exorcists, with guns. I fled through the trees but was dragged out from the branches by an Animal control pole, I couldn't breath, I was being strangled. I coughed and gasped for air until I saw an exorcist looking down at me. I felt myself getting angrier and angrier until a lizard tail ripped out my pants and my arms began growing green and red scales. My fangs and ears grew larger and a pair of scaley horns grew on my head. It was the most painful thing I've ever been through, but it helped me. I pulled the pole out of the exorcist's grip and snapped it in half, freeing myself. I then punched the ground, causing an earthquake and cracking the ground. The Exorcists evacuated the area of all the people and the others fired at me. The bullets only bounced off my skin. I was shocked about what had happened. I had no memories of before I was a hamster... All I remember was a blue fire then darkness... All of a sudden I saw a similar blue flame... A demon, with a sword, slashed at my arm, causing it to bleed massively. I screeched in pain and threw a punch at the young demon, causing him to fly back and hit a tree behind him. I was bleeding massively and fell to the ground. The demon was an inch from impaling his sword into my neck until he heard a voice.
"STOP!" It was a high pitched scream "DONT HURT HIM!!!"
I looked up to see Ai standing there with two girls behind her. One with brown hair an brown eyes, the other with the same hair but bright green eyes (hint this is Bex and Gabby! BexyxAnime = brown eyed girl Octhemeanie = green eyed girl)