Trainee Squad

"NOW LISTEN TO ME YOU LITTLE SHRIMP DIMPS!" The commander yelled at the hundreds of people wanting to join the military.

Hanji was beginning to drift off into space as he continued to lecture all the students about how to do a proper salute and when to do it.

"YOU! LITTLE GIRL IN THE GLASSES!" he yelled in Hanji's direction.

She wasn't listening and continued to stare at the sky. Levi tried to give her multiple signals but he failed.

He fumed with more anger than he usually has and he picked her up by the hips.

"OW! AH! SIR! PLEASE PUT ME DOWN!" She screamed in pain.

"NOT UNTIL YOU PAY ATTENTION!" He yelled back.

"I'M SORRY SIR!" she loosened herself out of his grip and saluted, properly and correctly.

"Good job," he nodded and dismissed the class.

-----

"Damn," Hanji whined at the dinner table.

Levi put down his soup spoon into the bowl, "You need to be careful, Hanji Zoe. You could get in even more serious trouble."

"But I already knew how to do a goddamn salute! I didn't need him to teach me for the, uh, five-thousandth time!"

She took a deep breath to relax, "I'm going to bed, night Levi."

"Night."

-------

"AH! DAMN IT!" Hanji yelled as she failed to keep her balance during 3DMG Training.

"Did you do it?" Levi asked teasingly.

"Shut. Up."

Levi then made the face where he wanted to smile, but a wave washed over him, and he couldn't.

"Zoe, it seems you can't keep your balance. Everyone else seems to," the commander said to her.

Everyone laughed at her.

Including Levi.

--------

Hello friends!

Hope you liked this Chapter!

Please vote, follow, and review!

Ciao!

Nicole