TroubleMaker

"HANJI ZOE!" The commander yelled and pulled her out of bed.

Hanji immediately woke up, "Yes sir? What are you doing to meeee?"

"What are you doing in the boys' dorm? You're supposed to be training with the other kids."

"Well, I-I... I wanted to see what was up with Levi since he never shows any emotions, and-and..."

The commander sighed and gave her the My Office, Now  look and she followed him to his office door, not disturbing the sleeping Levi. She looked at him in his deep sleep while she was being pulled out.  She wondered what he was dreaming about. Her? She hoped it was her for some reason, but she didn't know why.

The commander threw her on the chair facing his desk with a loud thump.

"Owww...." She whined.

"Suck it up, Zoë." He replied with no sympathy in his voice, "Now, for breaking into the boys' dorms, you will spend the rest of the day cleaning the floors, with a toothbrush."

"Awww!"

"Out!" He picked her up by the shirt again and threw her out of the room and slammed the door.

She took a regular old toothbrush, that didn't belong to anyone, and stormed out the door. Hanji crawled down on her hands and knees and began to slowly scrub the base.

Her stomach growled. It was dinnertime, but guess who wasn't allowed to eat?

"Damn.. I'm starving," She moaned to herself.

For another hour, she bitched about her hunger and crawled around the floors.

Suddenly, she heard footsteps. They sounded like the commander's. She hurriedly scrubbed the floors.

"Hanji." A voice called.

She turned around and saw Levi holding a piece of bread. He was giving it to her.

"Is that.." She started, pointing at the food.

"It's for you." He said and gave it to her.

"T-Thanks..."

"No problem. Keep cleaning or you'll get in trouble again."

She nodded and took a bite out of the warm bread.

"Maybe he is the man for me..."

-------
Hey!
Sorry it's so short!
Only two more weeks til summer!
Nicole