Futures and Flu Feelings

So a few days later, Levi and Hanji graduated from the Trainee Squad. It was a pretty hard day for them, since they both knew it was the end of school for them and it brought back old memories. So at the end of the long ceremony, they cried on each other's shoulders about pretty much everything.

Levi was on an emotional rollercoaster. Every so often, he would be locked-like-a-bank-safe closed, and then the next day he would be smiling. But now since they graduated, he was shutting down. New feelings arrived, and he was pretty nervous about them.

They weren't just ordinary feelings, they were...let's just say... complex. Whenever he talked to Hanji he felt different than the way he used to. His stomach would turn somersaults and his cheeks would flush red. Levi felt he had the flu around her, but not in a bad way.

He was somewhat worried about the crazy brunette. Sure, school is done, but now they have to plan what they want to do for the rest of their lives. Levi got top in the class, and Hanji went right behind him, which surprised her because she thought she wasn't very strong. And since they made the top ten, they had the option to join the Military Police Brigade. Levi didn't like the MPs that much because they were always super mean to him as a kid just because he lived around bad families; it wasn't his fault they lived in such a crappy area.

The Garrisons Hanji always called "The Coward Crowd." If you didn't make the top ten and you didn't want to go outside the Walls because you don't want to risk your life to possibly save humanity, then the Garrisons is the right place to be.

So there was only one other group to go to: The Scout Regiment. As children, Levi and Hanji thought the Scouts were heroes; they still do but now they needed to really think. From their academic part of training, they found out that there was a thirty percent chance that they would die.

"That ain't so bad, right? I mean, we hit top of the class; we've gotta have some potential." Hanji said as she looked at Levi.

"Well, I got top of the class, you got a whopping second place right behind me," Levi added with a small smirk.

"Leviiii," Hanji whined, "You know what I meeaaan."

The shorter boy nodded and looked at her, this time seriously. "Hanji, are you sure you want to join the Scouts? I know I do, but you?" he asked as he tilted his head slightly to the right.

"I want to be with you and my other friends, who also are joining the Scouts. Besides, I want to help save humanity and learn the true history of the Titans." Hanji replied with a huge amount of joy in her voice. As a child, the brunette would read and read about the outside world, what information there was about Titans, famous scientists, and other things related to those topics.

"You're killing me Hanji," Levi teasingly groaned and rested his face in his hands. Hanji just laughed.

---------------------------------

The time came eventually. Levi and Hanji were now off Training Base and were in the Survey Corps. Today was the day to meet their squad leaders. The two teens begged anyone they possibly could to let them be in the same squads since most military groups separate everyone so there's a variety of people with different strengths. Weak and strong people are split with the average ones.
The head captains finally gave into their begging and let them be in the same squad.

"Isn't this just exciting?" Hanji beamed, "We're finally here, after three years of all that training, we made it!" The brunette continued to jump around with truckloads of excitement overflowing, and Levi would be the quiet person he was and just listened. As she talked, he thought about those feelings. Ever since he had them, he just couldn't get his thoughts and words out like he used to. He'd always be stuttering and blushing and Hanji would ask if he was okay since it grew so bad.

Levi never really kept secrets; he would tell everything to Hanji. She was one of the only few people he had. His whole family was murdered when he was a child, and he had nowhere to go, and no one to turn to. Until he met Hanji.

One night before graduation, he told the commander about his feelings. For Levi, that would be abnormal for him to do. But he had good reasons why. He would be too embarrassed to tell Hanji. And his few friends outside of Hanji would be the dickheads that they were and would tell her.

The commander gave him a surprising look. He knew Levi was very quiet and wouldn't really talk to anyone, especially about this. But he gave in and let Levi talk about everything special he felt about Hanji, and no other person. Levi almost passed out when he heard what the commander had to say about it:

"Levi, I think you're in love with her."

--------

Hey guys, it's Admin!

I don't know how to make this bold and slanted on the computer so that's why this is regular.

I know this part is shorter than the last one but I really needed to update because it'll be almost two weeks if it already hasn't!

Please vote, comment, and follow meee!

If you know someone who loves LeviHan, recommend this story!

Love you all,

Nicole