Don't Mess with My Heart

"Attention all Newcomers! Your uniforms are here!" A man yelled to the new, fresh out of training group.

Hanji squealed like a small child, "Let's go!" She exclaimed and grabbed Levi's hand. He, of course, blushed at her touch and followed her.

Hanji and Levi grabbed their jacket and cape. The brunnette felt like she had transformed into a hero. She stared into the sky and smiled, "Are you proud of me, Mama and Papa?" While Hanji was in training, her father passed away from a heart attack. But she kept smiling and knew that he was now safe and sound, and most importantly, reunited with her mother.

Levi slowly and carefully, as if the uniform was made of glass, put it on. He experienced nothing that Hanji felt. Levi didn't have a connection with his dead family like Hanji did. He was somewhat... Jealous.

As he was thinking about this, Hanji was running around in circles like an absent-minded child just to see her new cape flow. It was the normal color, dark green with the Wings of Freedom on the back.

While Hanji was still playing around, someone tapped Levi on his shoulder. He turned around, a little startled. "What?" Levi saw a girl, a teensy bit taller than him, long, silky blonde hair in a tight ponytail, and looked like those stuck up chicks that are super pretty and hit on almost every living man on Earth. Around her was her small group of friends, all of them had the same mean look on their faces.

"Levi. I want you to be my boyfriend. Now!" She said and put one hand on her hip.

"Um.. I like someone else.." Levi said with a bored expression on his face. "So your answer is no." The group of girls just laughed as if he were full of himself and them resumed their cold look.

"Oh, really?" One asked, "She'll make you date her." This girl had bright red hair in the same tight ponytail, a few freckles, and emerald green eyes. Her face was shaped in a way that sort of resembled a fox.

At this, Hanji couldn't help but look at the commotion around Levi. Anger rose inside of her like boiling water. She stomped over to the group and cleared her throat loudly. This drew everyone's attention.

"What do you think you're doing?" Hanji asked, raising her voice a little. "What do you think you're doing?" The blonde girl responded. Hanji cracked her knuckles, "Levi is my boy. Not yours." She whisper-yelled into her ear and stomped away. Levi's eyes grew wide and his cheeks were red like tomatoes. He slightly heard what Hanji said; only a few words: Levi, boy, not, and yours. Fake tears poured onto the blonde girl's cheeks, "So is it true?" She asked him as the brunette ran away, "Do you like that freak?"

Levi's face turned redder, but more out of anger than embarrassment. He swung his fist to her stomach and she toppled over. Levi would never hit girls, but only if they truely pissed him off. "I love Hanji. Not you, so don't mess with my heart or my life. You filthy bitch." Levi walked off, clapping his hands up and down to wipe the filth from that girl off of him. The blonde's friends stared at him as walked away and then immediately helped up her friend. "This is why you shouldn't ask out the man who won top of the class." One of her friends said. She had her jet black hair in a single braid and she had ocean blue eyes.

The blonde girl heaved a sigh and stood up, "I don't care," she muttered. "Just find another guy. His heart is being offered to someone else..."

----------

Here's a quick-bit for you guys! Hope you loved it!
Please vote, comment (I love reading them), and follow meee!
If you know someone who loves LeviHan, share them this story!
Ily all,
Nicole