Cares

-Years and years pass (let's say about fifteen years, so they're in their late-twenties)-

"Levi, Levi, LEVI!" Hanji screamed down the hallway into his office where Levi was having his usual cup of black tea.

"What the hell do you want, four-eyes? You're disturbing me during my morning drink. Get out." He snapped into his cup before he took another sip.

"First of all, how rude. Second, I want to tell you something from my Titan test about five minutes ago!" Hanji beamed and jumped into the air.

Levi looked at her with a small glare and his usual bored face, "What?"

The crazy brunette bit her lip and replied, "Alberto (A/N: One of the first studied captured Titans) said Hanji."

Levi snorted and rolled his eyes, "So you immediately sprinted all the way up to my office just to share that piece of shitty information with me?"

Hanji bit her lip even more, almost making it bleed, "Yes."

"Seriously?"

"Uh huh."

The raven-haired man sighed, "Hanji, you're such an ass. Now get out of my office before Erwin yells at me."

Erwin Smith was just selected as the new commander for the Survey Corps, and Hanji was extremely jealous of him. She held her breath and walked out of Levi's office. The brunette exhaled when she left his office and went into her own.

Hanji sat in her roller chair at her desk and began to spin around in it like an absentminded child. As she spun, she couldn't help but think about Levi. He always had this wonderful smell of clean clothes and tea, and she smelled like she hasn't bathed for days and her hair was greasy and slimy; as it a Titan sneezed on her and used her head as a tissue. The brunette was mostly gross, as described by her comrades.

It was then when she heard a groan come from the room next to hers: Levi. "HANJI ZOE GET YOUR ASS IN THE BATH BEFORE I MAKE YOU!" He yelled with so much anger in his voice.

"WHY DO YOU CARE?!" Hanji screamed back, smirking afterwards.  She heard stomping in the halls all the way to her room, "What did you say to me, four-eyes?" The ravenette huffed and rustled through her clothes drawer. "What the hell are you doing you perv?!" Hanji exclaimed and flushed a dark shade of red. Levi blushed as well and found a bathrobe that was way to big for Hanji and he threw it at her, "Put this on and then call me." He said and walked out.

Hanji groaned and threw herself out of her rolley chair. She took off her entire uniform and put on robe. "Kay," Hanji called out to Levi when he finished. As Levi walked into her room again, he clapped slowly, "Way to go four-eyes. Now get your ass in the bath. I'm going to give you one." Hanji obeyed his orders and he sat down outside the small bathtub.

"Why are you doing this to me?" Hanji asked as he soaped up her messy hair. "Because the other squad leaders were making fun about how hideously filthy you are and I couldn't take hearing it anymore. In other words, Hanji, I care." Levi answered in an blank tone.

"Awww you care!" The brunette smiled and Levi just rolled his eyes, "Shut up and rinse your hair and dry off." he said at last and left the washroom.

----------

So sorry for late update! I've been busy with school and stuff.

See ya for now,

Nicole