Training

The plan Ignis came up with is genius. Of course it came from Ignis.

Sadly the plan has her quitting her job but since she needs the money they thought about her joining the crownsguard. Of course she has to go through the back ground check again and that would take some time so she needs to find a close job that pays well for short hours. With that thought he suggest Prompto being his assistant. Her doing this means she can still take care of Astrum and because she will be working with Ignis her hours are far more flexible.

With her working while doing that Prompto can keep her schedule, she can do her school work in the mornings like always or do them when Noct goes to school. She will be able to get more work done.

But because she will be joining the crowns guard again she needs to get back into shape again for the physical. Which means she needs to exercise. That's where her flexible hours and Gladio come in. Instead of her doing school in the morning she joins (along with Astrum) Ignis and Noct to the citadel to do some work, all the way till Noct needs to go to school. By the time he gets back she has been done with her classes and is doing work for Iggy while he picks the prince up. Noct does a little more work until it's time for his training which now she will join.

"Are you sure it's okay for me to go inside even though I'm not actually apart of the crownsguard or kingsglaive?" Prompto asks worried someone will get in trouble. Gladio looks at her, really? Why would any get in trouble for her using a room meant for training?

"Relax, it's fine." Noct says in his usual devil may care attitude, including shoulder shrugging.

"So what is training going to look like?" Prompto asks Gladio as they get closer to the changing rooms.

"For Noct he'll be doing his usual and for you we'll focus on stamina and test your strength." Gladio tells them. Prompt nods. She's not to worried about her strength. Babies aren't light. Her stamina though, that's a different story. When was the last time she went out for a run?

Around the time she started showing, but even before that she couldn't do her morning jogs with morning sickness plaquing her. She knows she is very out of shape so these few days are going to be hell.

"What exactly do you have planned for Prom?" Noct asks as he stretched. Changed into a random t-shirt and gym shorts.

"Basic stretches then seeing how her strength is and stamina. So testing her." Gladio says thinking.

"Nothing too hard, please." Prom asks coming from their side. The blonde has her hair tied up in high ponytail. She wore a lilac racerback sports bra with matching pocket legging and white workout shoes. Her phone in the pocket of her leggings, just in case Ignis needs her for work or Astrum.

Noct couldn't stop his eyes from roaming her body, from head to toe. He was expecting the blonde to wear an oversized t-shirt with gym shorts. Like they did in high school. Wasn't she self conscious about her body? "Are you sure? Aren't you self cautious?" Noct whispers but Gladio heard it so he stayed quiet.

Prompto blushes a little, turning her head away, rubbing her arm nervous. "I was but not so much anymore. Wearing that pink uniform always attracted attention so I'm use to the stares. Especially the ones towards my chest." Prompto stays looking at the boys annoyed, not at them but just towards them, like she remembered something annoying. Both Gladio and Noct look down at her chest then back up.

"What cup size are you?" Gladio wonders. Noct looks at his shield shocked and horrified. Why would he ask something like that?

"Upper C, almost D." Prom answers making Noct turn his head towards her like she's gone crazy. Why would she answer?

"That's a good spirits bra to wear then." Gladio nods.

"Ignis helped me shop for it since I don't have any gym clothes and the ones I use to have don't fit." she answers.

"That's good. If you choose one that didn't fit running would have been a pain."

"That's what Ignis told me too." Prompto says.

"Then shall we start?" Gladio says looking ready, hands on his hips.

Prompto smiles, "ready!" Noct shrugs.

First is to stretch the body. The legs, back, arms, and everything in between. By the end Prompto was feeling good every muscle stretched, she felt energized. Excited about the next thing.

The second thing for her is to jog around the gym, four laps Gladio had told her so okay. As she did Gladio trained Noct with some new forms and steps to practice. Though Noct was having a hard time focusing when Prom is there, not close but that's why he's distracted. His eyes seem to follow her without his knowing. He tried controlling himself but his eyes followed her automatically.

The third thing is weight training. Gladio starts Noct of with his, twenty five push ups, then two reps of a hundred and ten pounds weight lifts. When Noct understood his assignment and started Gladio turns to the blonde. His focus on her now. The mountain of muscle starts slow for the blonde. First seeing how much she can lift in each arm, then all together. When he knows that he begins, letting Prompto lift two pounds lower than she can handle. Making sure she remembers how to properly lift something, proper form for any of the exercises. Gladio then began to alternate between them. Giving instructions to Noct, then helping and guiding Prom.

The gym slowly started filling up and they finished their training.

Noct sat on the bench against the wall, opening the water bottle. He looks over to see Prom turn into a puddle, tired from the evening workout. He watches as Prompto crawls towards the bench he's sitting on. She doesn't get far before she collapses.

"I'm going to die." she wheezes out. Noct grabs her water bottle, leaning forward he hovers it over her. Slowly with shaky hands she reaches up to grab it. "Thanks."

"Didn't you exercise when you were pregnant? Even a little?" Gladio says coming towards them having gone to fill his own water bottle back up.

"I tried but couldn't with morning sickness, then my baby bump started showing and it was hard to hide so I was nervous to go out, and all I did was pregnancy yoga until the due date. After that I was focused on Astrum, job and school." Prompto explaining leaning up to drink her water. Gladio nods, that does seem like a lot. 

"Prompto!" They all turn to see a crownsguard in training outfit stare at the blonde surprised.

"Nyx?" the blondes eyes widen.

"Holy Shit! It's really you. You just disappeared. We were so worried. What the hell happened?" Nyx asks, Prom slowly getting to her feet.

"Life happened." she smiles at him.

"I can see. You've changed. Are you back?" he asks eyes going to the prince then eying the shield. When she was training no one knew she is friends with the prince. It's how she wanted it to be. She didn't want to have special treatment or on the other side, she didn't want to be ostracized and bullied.

"You'll see me around more." Prompto smiles.

"Hey guys look who's back!" Nyx shouts grabbing her arm and raising it to the group.

Gladio and Noct watch in stunned silence as the blonde gets surrounded. She gets hugs and claps on her back. They didn't know she was so popular.